109

What happened in Hawaii was a dream. Now that she's back, everything needs to be back to square one. "William, we were a scam from the beginning. Now that the scam has been exposed, everything should be back to square one." Bella said softly. Since she couldn't push Willis, Bella did not want to push it anymore. It was just the whole person it was as cold as a piece of ice. William's face was dark, his pupil staring at Bella. Inch by inch, he wanted to see through her eyes.

"Bella, you're so anxious to get rid of my relationship with me?" Willaim asked. The coldness in his eyes made Bella flusher! But there are some things that must be done quickly. "Yes, I'm just trying to clear the relationship with you!" Bella nodded his head. As he spoke, Bella was cold and alienated.

'Okay, very good!" Willaim suddenly laughed, but his eyes were filled with strong anger. Bella did not know what it meant to be good, but his body suddenly shrunk. At this moment, the body of William gave off an aura of absolute danger.

Suddenly, his body was pressed against the wall by him, then he rushed onto her cheek with the warmth of anger. She looked in horror at William who had arrived on her. What else did he want to do in the Hospital? "Bella, you're becoming more and more disobedient, so I want to punish you!" His tone exuded strong dissatisfaction.

As he spoke, he quickly ingested her lips that were slightly open in fear and arbitrarily entangled her mouth. Bella widened his eyes and couldn't believe that he did. This is a hospital! They had just become the object of everyone's observation when they were just arguing.

However, William did not seem to be moved at all. He did not mind being watched by anyone at all. he really did not have any shame all. Finally, William was released. And pressed against her forehead and said, "Do you want to leave me alone?" Bella said willingly, "You let me go..." William interrupted her and said, "It looks like punishment isn't enough!" A woman who was disobedient should be punished!

As soon as William's voice was spoken, Bella felt light and she was picked up by William. "Let me down!" Bella yelled nervously, but as if he hadn't heard her, William escorted her walked out. She tried to let him go, but he was not impressed William's muscles were very hard, and his teeth that had bitten were all aching, but William did not reveal anything strange.

The night's gaze looked at Bella darkly; "Bella, are you so excited that you want me to do you here?" Bella's body stiffened as she wished. She knew that this person would do it. he really dared would do it. he really dared to ask for her here. She immediately let go of her mouth.

"Good, let's go home and do it again!" William's ears sticking to her ears, the spitting heat was ambiguous. "You rogue, hooligan..." Bella was willing to scold him angrily. "I'd like to be honest," William said. he spoke like a sermon, and his tone was very serious. Bella looked over at William and saw the wetness on his chest, the saliva where she had bitten him. Bella did not continue to struggle anymore. he did not care if he was scolding him.

So, she simply could not waste any more effort. "That's good!" Looking at Bella, he was finally praised, and he was filled with spoiling. When he finally arrived at the parking lot, Bella was a sigh of relief. William carried her into the car. He bent over and fastened her seat belt. The two of them were very close to each other. She looked at him in surprise and his heart suddenly beat fast.

it must have been that this man was too close, so that was the case. But she had just reacted normally, and soon she calmed down. She eagerly looked at William and said, "Mr. Bennett, Liam still needs care. I can take a taxi by myself." He heard Bella that he was still calling him Mr. Bennett. He was a little helpless, and he was still angry, but he could not bear to attack her.