177

"What's up with you? Why didn't you answer the phone?" Bella was worried and heard Liam's cries. Then there were several phone calls. Even William still didn't answer. The phone's battery had reached its limit. Bella gritted her teeth and immediately compile a message to send it before the phone completely went black. 

"William, you must go home immediately after you see the message!" Bella was desperate to look at the dead cell phone and walked towards the road when it came. After making such a long phone call, there was no car here. There was no electricity on the phone. She could not call the taxi to pick her up. But it was too much.

All the way back, she was a little depressed. This road was very long. She was trembling. Even before she could see anyone, Bella grit her teeth. No matter what, she couldn't wait to die. "Where is this place?" As he watched the sky turn dark, and the sky was faintly raining. Bella felt anxious. 

There was no place to hide around here. If it started to rain, her situation would be very sad, and her steps would pick up faster. She wanted to find a place to hide before the heavy rain. Rumble...

There was thunder, and Bella walked even faster. However, this road was a long one. There was darkness in front of her and behind her. She could not help but stop, so where was she right? Where was the end? She stared blankly at the surroundings. The violent winds rustled the leaves as if countless innocent souls were clamoring and trying to devour her, this tiny human being.

What should I do? What should she do? There was only her in the whole world. What should she do? Where was William? William?

There had never been such a wish for William to appear beside her. if he was there, she would not have been so afraid. Rumble. A louder thunder made her eardrums and she trembled. She stood there in hear. The empty environment made her look like a frightened rabbit.

The rain had already fallen. and it had gradually turned into a downpour. The rain fell from the top of her head and down her cheeks to the floor. She was soaked, and all her clothes were glued to her body. A gust of wind blew her coldly.

How cold! She quickly tightened her body and looked up at the sky. This rain could not stop for a short time, but the surroundings were empty, and there was no shelter at all. Bella was a little desperate. Could it be that she would end up with heavy rain like this? However, there was no sign that the rain had stopped at all. If she continued, she was afraid that she would not be able to carry it.

Suddenly, two lights were lit up in the dark surroundings. This was someone. She immediately stood by the road, hoping that the passing car would help her. With a beep, the car really stopped. "Bella..." Walker did not think that he would actually meet Bella in such a remote place. 

Seeing that the person was actually walker, Bella was stunned slightly. He did not expect her to be met by an acquaintance. "It's raining outside, get in the car!" Seeing how Bella trembled, Walker immediately opened the car door and let her in.

Bella did not hesitate to get into the car. Walker then got into the car took off his coat to give Bella, and turned on the air condition a few hotter before he started the car and headed towards the city.

"Bella, why are you in such a remote place?" In the car, Walker looked at Bella in confusion. I wonder why she appeared in such a remote place. Hearing Walker's question, Bella stun slightly. At this moment, her hair was still dripping with water. Even though the temperature of the air condition was already very high, it was still very uncomfortable.

How should she answer? If she said it was because of his cousin Toni, would he believe it? And she didn't want today bad things about Toni in front of Walker. "Forget it, if you don't want to say it, then you won't." Seeing the way she wanted to hesitate, Walker felt a little sad. Bella wanted to treat him like an outsider, unwilling to share her own matters with him and did not want to complain to him.

However, I heard that Toni and Vanessa had already left the country. Who would tease Bella now? Walker frowned and look at Bella. She quickly reached Bella's home. Bella gets up and gets out of the car, but she felt giddy. "Bella, are you okay?" Walker was very worried. He quickly walked to Bella and wanted to hold her down.

Bella sits and rubs her temples. However, even so, she did not let  Walker get out of the car.  "I'm fine, I can..." She gently pushed Walker away. She held the car door down, but she was weaker and weaker. Her feet were like walking on cotton. When she let her go of the car door, she turned towards her house, but her footsteps crooked and she quickly fell to the ground.

"Bella..." Walker immediately lifted her up. When he saw she looked pale, he knew that she must be in the rain. "No, you have to go to the hospital like this," He said worriedly. "It's alright, it's just a fever. I've got some medicine in my house. it'll be fine soon after taking the medicine. I don't have to go to the hospital that much trouble." Bella said as he walked towards the door. Hold on to get the medicine.

Walker pulled her down and sat down, then walked towards the kitchen. Bella was a little surprised. how did he know where her medicine kit was in the kitchen? when he saw Walker find the medicine box, then took out the antipyretic medicine for her and went to the side to pour warm water, Bella was surprised. "Come on, take the medicine. I'll be here with you. If it's not good for a while, we'll go to the hospital." Bella said as he was about to drink water