183

"I can get up myself. It's not that delicate." His action moved to Bella, but she was much better now and did not need special care. "Don't be stubborn!" William insisted that she held her up and let go. There was a rush of warmth in Bella, and her eyes were a little moist as William treated her. even since her mother died, no one had treated her so well.

William took a small table from the other side that could be placed on the bed, put it on the bed, and placed the noodles on it. "Come on, you can eat." Seeing his fluent movements, she felt as if she was at home. Even familiar with the small table in the corner, she did not feel confused. 

"William, why are you so familiar with my family?" Bella could not help but ask, knowing that when William came over, it was almost always night. "I'll be familiar with everything about you." He looked at Bella deeply, with a trace of ambiguousness in his eyes. 

Bella was a little red. This person must have wanted to be crooked. So she pretended to eat noodles and made no further comments. If he continued, this man would surely bring her more crooked.  "Is it delicious?" William asked. "Mmm, it's delicious." 

The skills of William were indeed extraordinary. She had raised her mouth. This noodle made it, especially for her taste. She quickly is the noodles and her Boddy became more energized as she replied to her energy. However, why did he is not eating too? 'William, you don't have to look at me. You can go to eat too." 

It was already night at this moment, so he must be hungry too, so Bella says it to him immediately. However, after hearing the words, the pupil of William was deep. 'Do you want me to eat noodles too?" Bella nod, of course, she knew that there was nothing else at home.

"Okay, then I'll listen to my Bella." Bella suddenly feels that something was wrong. This man's tone seemed to bring some different feelings. he looked up and noticed that his eyes were staring at the noodles in his bowl.

"I'm asking you to get your own noodles, not mine." Her face reddened and she immediately protected her bowl. "But the last noodles in the house are in your bowl. Are you willing to make me hungry?"

William's tone sounded a little helpless, but the corners of his eyes were filled with a smell of black belly. She thought that the noodles in the house were not much, but it was enough for both of them to eat. However, he did not have the chance to get close, so he intentionally threw half of the noodles. 

"Why wouldn't there be noodles?" Bella was a little confused. She saw a lot of noodles yesterday. 'Isn't there anymore? May I think I'm lying to you?" William looked innocent. As she watched his eyes stare at his noodles Bella tangled. "William, I've caught a cold. it's contagious."

"Blessings are shared, but there are difficulties together. I'd love to have a cold together with my Bella." William screamed, but there was a smile in his eyes. Bella was a little warm, but William's words made her feel a little touched. 

"Would you like to eat with me," Bella didn't want to do anything. he had said all this, and it was her fault to not share it with him. However, why did this person want to eat the noodles in her bowl? Even if there was no one at home, it would be easy for him to get someone to send him over. 

"Then go get a set of dishes." She knew that since William had wanted to eat the noodles in her bowl, what she said was useless. He simply asked him to take the dishes and eat them together. "It doesn't have to be that much trouble." Who knew that William had just pulled out the chopsticks from her hand and picked up a piece of noodles from the bowl to eat.

"Mmm, I hope the noodles in the bowl are the best." Bella wanted to feel that his heart had collapsed. This man really did not shy away at all. She had a cold and it would be contagious. She frowned and looked at the rejoicing look that William had eaten. Her face could not help but be a little hot, but her face looked like a ferocious one. 

"Huh, let you eat. If you get infected, don't blame me." William looked up, chewing on her mouth. She looked at the little woman's blushing face and felt very cute. "No blame!" As he went deeper, Bella felt like he was going to be sucked in. 

"Come, I'd like to eat first." he just put down his chopsticks after a bite and made Bella eat. A bowl of noodles for two people to eat. Bella always felt his chest warm. At this moment, he looked at her dotingly, which made her feel even warmer. 

"You're not afraid that I've finished eating. You don't have to." Bella asked. "I'm not afraid, as long as I want to be full." As William said, the affection in his eyes almost made Bella light up. She immediately lowered her head to eat and cover up her inner movements, but she still blushed. 

It was all the blame for Williams's sarcastic tricks that she couldn't even calm her heart. She felt the gaze of William, her heart beating powerfully. William was definitely intentional. Although there was only one bowl of noodles, this bowl was very large. Bella wanted to eat all the noodles. But in fact, her stomach was already full and there were still a lot of noodles left. 

"I'm full!" Looking at the noodles in the bowl, Bella was a little weird. Was william grate really her leftover noodles? Who knows, it was natural for William to serve the noodles in front of him and eat it. It was very enjoyable. This status, he might need to have eaten the rest. 

However, he had eaten the rest of her food at the moment and did not feel any disdain. "Then the noodles are no longer good, so you should let someone buy some other food." Bella, he felt a little embarrassed. She didn't say anything. She still had a  cold. 

"May this be a concern to me." William smiled, and the noodles in the bowl continued to be delivered. "Forget it, just eat if you like!" Bella blush. She couldn't move at all if this person was persistent. Since he wanted to eat, let him eat well. Don't forget to stop talking, but from time to time, she looked at William.