77

"Grandmother, I'm sorry, I'm too busy with my work. I won't be able to do it in the future. I'll definitely visit you more often."

When Vanessa saw grandma, who was usually cold to her but treasured Bella so much, she was angry in her heart, but she did not show it, but she planned to embarrass Bella.

Vanessa smirked and said, "Bella, you don't know how much Grandma misses you. Come and let's see what gift bought for your grandmother who loves you so much."

She knew that after Bella was separated from Tony, there was nothing but one house left.

Without waiting for Bella to speak, Vanessa took the gift and took it away in front of everyone.

Bella was to give her grandmother a golden peach wood carving.

Unfortunately, in Vanessa's eyes, it was just a piece of broken wood.

it really wasn't a good thing!

Vanessa said disdainfully, "Bella, you take this broken piece of wood to fool Grandma. I really feel sorry for you."

Bella did not want to move but looked Vanessa mockingly.

"Vanessa, are there any rules in this house?" The old lady was very unhappy. She took the wooden carving from Vanessa's hand and said, "You're really ignorant, like your mother. This one is an antique. You cannot get these nice antiques carved from precious wood even if you have money."

Grandmother took Bella's hand and complained, "You're spending money again. You don't need to do this again. Grandma likes everything you give me."

"I am glad that my grandmother likes it." Bella looked at Vanessa's face and smiled, "I advise you to read more books in the future. There's no harm to it."

Vanessa's expression was even unpleasant. She did not think that this ordinary piece of wood was an antique.

People were whispering, laughing at Vanessa.

Looking at the crowds who had ridiculed gazes on her, Vanessa could not wait to find a hole to hide her. it was really embarrassing.

Grandmother was still thinking about that Vanessa was going to embarrass Bella, so she said to Vanessa coldly: "You were so rude to Bella just now. Apologize to  her now."

Vanessa became angrier and angrier. This old one even asked her to apologize to Bella.

No way!

In her heart, Vanessa cursed grandmother secretly.

Vanessa didn't care about it, but when so many people looked at her, she could not help but pretend to be filial. She thought of her next schemes.

She smiled and said, "Bella, I said something wrong just now, I apologize to you and hope you can forgive me."

After that, she passed a wine to Bella, and her purpose was clear.

Bella did not want to drink it. As she was about to refuse, Vanessa pointed: "Grandmother, look. She refused my apology."

Grandmother looked at Bella: "Good Bella, be nice to your sister."

Her tone was full of sincerity. Grandma didn't want Bella's dispute with her father and Vanessa. She was afraid that after she died, no one could protect Bella, her dear grandmother.

Not to disappoint her grandmother, Bella smiled and took the drink, but she did not see Vanessa's laughter and the fire of hatred in her eyes.

"Good granddaughter, you become thinner." Grandmother held Bella's hand and said with a loving face: "Isn't work too hard and then stop working. Grandma still has money for you."

"I don't need money, my dear grandmother; I'm rich." Bella held her grandmother's hand and said, "Grandmother, don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself.

facing her grandmother, who was nice to her, Bella couldn't be ruthless.

After talking to her grandmother for a while, Bella noticed something was wrong, and she felt warm.

She stretched out her hand, but it did not help at all but became even hotter.

Now it was winter, how could it be not?

Suddenly...

Bella thought about the glass of wine that Vanessa had just given her, and she was still wondering how she would surrender to her so easily.

So...

Instinctively aware of the crisis, Bella immediately said to grandmother, "Grandmother, I'll go to the  bathroom."

"Ok." Grandma nodded without a doubt.

Bella left the hotel immediately. She did not expect that she had Vanessa's criminal evidence in her hand. Vanessa actually dared to do such a thing to her. After she left here, she would let Vanessa pay for this! Bella thought.

But...

How could Vanessa let Bella escape this time?

She was thinking that Bella to be ruined!

As soon as Bella walked out of the hall, she was blocked by Vanessa: "Oh, my sister, why did you come out? Where do you want to go? Grandma misses you so much and wants to stay for the night!"

Bella knew that Vanessa did not want her to leave. She was now weak and looked at Vanessa coldly, trying not to reveal her bad condition.

She warned Vanessa: "Don't forget what's in my hand!"

"Who's going to die? I'm not sure what you left after tonight." Vanessa waved her hand and a man came, pointing to Bella, and said, "My sister is drunk. Help her to go to the hotel room to rest."

Bella wanted to struggle, but the medicine in her body had already had an effect, let alone resist, she had no ability to walk out from here.

Vanessa's smile became more and more arrogant, and with cruelty, she thought Bella was doomed!

In the hotel room...

"Bob, set up the camera, and... You can start enjoying yourself." Vanessa smiled and walked to Bella who was about to lose her mind. Is it very uncomfortable? Can't stand it anymore?"

"Vanessa, I won't let you go." Bella stared at Vanessa with hatred.

"You can do it later." She smiled evilly. "Good, I treasure you so much. I'll definitely help you."

After speaking, Vanessa left.

Before she left, she closed the door.