187

William, he wanted to make Bella learn a lesson. If she wasn't sick, she went to find someone else. When he thought of Walker, he looked sullen. Dare to miss his woman, not to mention the door, not even a window. 

"Bella's sport is my sport. Let's go together." Say it, he lowered his head, smiled at her panicked eyes, and kissed her on the forehead. 

Sure enough, in the next step, the man started to reveal his personality. "Bella, I couldn't breathe." He slowly took her hand away. his pupils were like whirlpools, which attracted her. Her whole body was warming up. There was a warm and sad feeling flowing through her body. She actually forgot to resist. 

Until the warm feeling came from her lips, she realized that he had been seduced and confused by him again. "Hmm..." His kiss slowly deepened, with a gentle, doting, nostalgia, and a trace of overbearing, making her indulge in it. 

She almost forgot to breathe, until her nose was filled with his breath. "Bella, you were my poison." He had wanted to kiss her, but he didn't expect... Bella would feel dizzy at this moment. and now she heard him say that she was poison. He was the poison. Every time a strong or fierce attack, she was beaten to death.

"Bella, I miss you..." William was tensed up and he looked thirsty. Bella paused. The breath in his words was warm, making people...  "William!" She was like driftwood floating on the sea, waiting for him to scoop her up. 

However, when she saw her, she couldn't bear it anymore. He picked up Bella and entered the room without even turning on the lights. he brought her into the room without hesitation and then...

Under the moonlight, her soft body and her rigid body were intertwined tightly, reflecting the exceptionally beautiful light.  William had been abstinent for a long time, and he gave Bella to him again and again. Until Bella no longer had the strength to respond, he reluctantly left her body. 

"William, you are a beast!" Wrapped tightly under the blanket, Bella said desperately. Every time he had to make her come back to life, his ability was comparable to that of a beast. Feeling the little woman's resentful gaze, William's hand squeezed her waist slightly. 

"Since I've said so, can I continue?" Feeling that the little woman's body had stiffened at once, William smirked. "I don't want it! I don't  want to!" 

She wanted to break free, but she finally shared the bed. how could he let her go? Moreover, while her soft and tender body was struggling, it also evoked his desire.

"I'll just hug you. Don't move. If you don't you'll be arrogant. Look at it yourself!" 

His tone gave him a hint of forbearance, and Bella was stunned. he felt the heat in his waist and his face instantly turned red. "You're a beast!" Her shy and angry expression made a night smile in his eyes. 

"Okay, I'm a beast, you're the one!" They all said love words, but this man's words were definitely more exciting. 

Bella looks over. In front of her, this man had almost no exercise. no matter what he did or what he said, he looked at you with that spoiled look. 

His mindless to her was sweet and suffocating. Ever since she had been fiercely captured by him. "Good, you're tired. Sleep for a while." 

When she heard this, Bella obediently closes her eyes. She was indeed tired, so she did not continue to resist. The temperature in his arms was very comfortable, and soon she fell asleep. 

When he saw that Bella had fallen asleep, William looked soft. "Bella, you are my woman! This life is all!"

Walker looked at Bella coldly. It was too useless to see her beloved woman being taken away by a man better than himself. Without thinking about continuing to work, he came out of the company and went to the bar. 

He seldom did anything about drinking and getting drunk, but today he wanted to paralyze himself with alcohol. "Bella, are you already in love with William?"

His eyes were red with pain inside.  "Bella, I like you, I've liked you since I was young! I've liked you since very early!" He had already drunk a lot and was a little drunk. He had spoken out before. 

"Bella, I've liked you for so many years. For so many years, I'm the only one in my heart, only you." His face was red, and the bitter wine brought out his sadness. 

Toni just happened to come to the bar to find friends, but she did not expect to see Walker, who had always been self-contained and drunk. "Bro, why are you here?"  Toni looked around and found that without anyone else, Walker had come by himself. 

In her impression, Walker was never the one who came to the hotel to buy a drunk. But today it was clear that he was already drunk.  "Bella?" 

Walker squinted. he was drunk and could not see the person in front of him. He saw Toni as Bella. "Bella? Bella!"

Toni was shocked and she didn't think that Walker's intoxicated state was actually Bella. Why did men like Bella? What was she good for? An abandoned woman.

"Bella, is it you?" walker asked with some uncertainty, pulling Toni together. "Bella, can I still tell you if I like you now? I've been like you for a long time, I've liked it since I was young." 

Walker muttered the light in his eyes shocked Toni. When Walker said something, he started to like it when he was very young! She seemed to remember that Walker and his Bella were still in the same class. How could it be that Walker had liked Bella from the moment he pressed it? This recognition surprised her. 

However, Walker meant that he had not confessed to Bella. A flash of light flashed in her eyes. If Bella is a pair with Walker, it would be a  good thing.