128

"Liam, this's Aunty!" Bella patiently corrected Liam's address. Liam's gaze fell on the picture in her hand and said, "Mommy!" Looking at Liam's little finger pointing the picture, Bella was clear that he was calling his mother in the picture. Liam has always rejected outsiders, but he was especially intimate with her. could it be because Liam told him that the woman in the photo was his mother?

Her hand holding the picture trembled slightly. When she looked at Liam, her mood was complicated. "Liam, are you hungry? Let's get some milk?" Bella didn't want to stay in this room, and when she reached this room, she would immediately think of William.

When Liam heard the milk, he put down toys in his hands. A pair of big eyes immediately lit up. His small hands opened to let Bella hug him. Drink, drink!" even though she had something in her heart, Bella could not help but smile when she saw Liam's cute appearance.

"Okay, let's drink some milk!" Bella took Liam downstairs and gave him to the nanny. Probably because he was really hungry, he didn't reject even if the nanny hugged him. "I'll go back to work!" Bella said to the nanny. William had already explained that Bella would come over to work, so the nanny immediately responded, "Okay, Miss Bella can go to the room where you lived before and work. You can tell me what you need." 

Bella went to that room without a stay. it was just that when she saw the room where William lived, she felt a little weird. She pushed the door and walked in. She realized that everything was the same as when she lived here. She went to sit at the desk and took out the previous draft, but she couldn't concentrate on it.

In her head, she could not help but think of that woman. Liam's mother was back. Would William be reconsidered to accept her? After all, they had the connection of Liam. Moreover, Liam had said that Liam's mother was the woman he liked. Now, the woman he liked was back, he...

When she thought about this, the tip of her pen halted, and half of the drawings was scratched. The shadow of William and the woman was always in her mind. She was so annoyed that she kneaded the scratched drawings and threw them into the trash.

Bella, please calm down. Didn't you want to stay away from William? You've made the same decision whether Liam's mother comes back or not, didn't you? when she thought about it, Bella slowly calmed down and began to seriously design the drawings. At noon, the nanny came over and ordered her to eat.

Bella suddenly realized that the time had passed so quickly that it was time for lunch. "William... Is William's back?" Bella asked. "He hadn't yet. William said that there are important things to deal with. He shouldn't be back so early. But he ordered me to take good care of Miss Bella and wait for him to come back home!" The nanny answered. 

Is the important thing about Liam's mother? Bella's expression suddenly turned cold, and then she answered nonchalantly. After lunch, Bella pulled Liam's sleep peacefully and returned to the room again. She put all her thoughts on the design so she won't be thinking nonsense. Until she felt her arms sore, Bella raised her head and realized that the sky had already darkened.

The sound of the engine off came from the window, and Bella's heart tightened. It was Liam who was back! He wasn't here today because he was with Liam's mother, was he? They've been together for a day. So they should have been made it up. This should be a good thing for her, but she left that her hands and feet were a little cold. After a days's work was over, she should go home. Packing up her belongings, she prepared to go downstairs and leave.

"Bella!" Just as William walked to the door, what he saw was the situation that Bella prepared to leave with her bag. William, I've finished my work today, now I should go home!" Bella said coldly, not even looking at him. William looked frantic, looking at Bella's cold appearance. He was a little confused. He thought that Bella was fine yesterday but today, what's wrong with her?

could it be that something had changed her mood? "Bella, it's time to eat the meal, stay and finish before you leave. I'll send you back later." William stretched out his hand in order to pull her into the room, but Bella avoided it. Bella said coldly, "No need, I can go home myself!"

Bella wanted to go out as she said so. how did he let her go? He pulled her closer to him. "Bella, what's happening?" William lowered his head and asked. The worry in his eyes had knocked Bella's heart. Bella lowered her head and said, "It's nothing, I just think that we're just in an employment relationship. There's no need for such closeness. William, please let me go, I'm going home!"

William's pupil deepened, and his eyes were filled with anger. He could wait for Bella to accept him slowly, but he would never allow her to avoid him. In today's situation, he knew that she was about to alienate them and did not want to have further contact with him.

William said in a low voice, "Bella, it looks like you're becoming less and less obedient..." Bella was stunned. Every time he said this, she would be punished. "No!" She covered her mouth in shock, but her face flushed. William looked at her frightened face and smiled with satisfaction; "Bella, I haven't been used to showing affection in front of Liam!"

"Dad, Mom!' When Liam saw that William had returned, he was excited to pounce. William quickly hugged him in his arms and stared at Bella, apparently waiting for her to pass. Bella tightened her bag and hesitated. "Mommy, Mommy!" Liam yelled.

There was a smile in William's eyes. His son was indeed God's assistant. If it had been before, Bella might have softened, but today she had forced herself to make a decision. "Liam, it's already late. Aunty needs to go home." After she finished speaking, she turned around and left without even returning.