70

Seeing the call was from Toni, Bella called her back immediately.

The call was quickly answered.

"Hello." Toni's happy voice came to form the other end of the phone. She said, "Bella. I've called you several times. You didn't answer, are you alright?"

Bella heard the energetic voice of Toni, and could not help but laugh. She liked Toni's optimism and cheerfulness, which she lacked.

"No, the phone was changing just now, so I didn't hear it," Bella explained.

Toni didn't care about these things. She just asked a few words. She said happily, "I just came back from abroad and I get you some gifts. Are you in the company now? I'll send it to you later."

Bella realized that she had called Toni before but her phone was power off because she had gone abroad, no wonder!

"No, I'm not in the company. I took a project, and it's from Mr. Bennett. I'm staying here for Mr. Bennett's design, and I'm busy doing the design work every day."

This was the last time she wanted to talk to Toni, but she could not contact her.

"Really?" Toni asked in surprise.

"Of course, can I lie to you? I wanted to talk to you last time. I've called you so many times, and you've shut down." Bella said happily.

Toni was thrilled if Bella lived in the house of Mr. Bennett during the time being. Then, could she often go to his house in the name of visiting her friend?

"I'd like to be this, I'll come over tomorrow and bring you the presents. I'll also bring a present for my Mr. Bennett." Toni said a little shy.

"Oh, I don't have any opinions." Bella teased her funnily: "Just bring the gift for your Chief."

"Oh, you, okay, I could talk with you. I'll hang up first."

Bella shook her head, smiling.

Her arms were much better and she could not affect her work anymore, so she sat on the big balcony, admiring the scenery int the villa, and began to work without any concerns.

The next day...

Bella was still asleep. Suddenly, there was a forceful gaze. She opened her eyes and saw a tall figure beside the bed.

Even though she had experienced it once, she was still scared out of cold sweat.

Raising his head, she saw the face of Mr. Bennett, the handsome but serious man.

"You..." Bella sat up from the bed with blanket. "Mr. Bennett, do you have anything to do?"

"Get up and exercise, I said before; I'll take you to exercise every morning." Mr. Bennett looked at her very seriously and said, "Before, your arm was hurt, so you paused. Now that your arm has been alright, let's continue."

Bella felt that he was a little cruel.

"I see," She said, her head down.

When she saw that she was like a stunning lily, Mr. Bennett wanted to reach out to touch her head, but in the end, he held back and left.

Bella quickly got up from the bed, changed her clothes, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and tied her hair high into a ponytail, appearing in the living room without any good image.

Mr. Bennett was waiting for her, standing straight up. When he saw her come down, he said, "Let's go."

After he finished speaking, he ran out in front of her, and Bella followed his steps.

After running for a while, she felt her breathing gradually become more rapid.

"Control your breathing, look straight ahead. Don't look at your feet." Mr. Bennett slowed down and ran by side with Bella.

Bella listened to him and slowly adjusted her breathing. She did feel a little more relaxed.

This time, it was a little better than the last time, but after running for an hour, she was still tired.

She bends down, her hands on her lap, and gasping.

"Let's go. Let's go back quickly."

Bella didn't want to leave, but after hearing Mr. Bennett's words, she subconsciously obeyed him, as if she had been bewildered.

As the two of them walked back together, Bella felt like his legs were not her own, and he was about to become unconscious.

Mr. Bennett extended his hand to Bella and said, "If you really can't move, then you can't stop. You have to go back. You take my sleeves and use your strength to go back first."

Bella took a breath, admitting her weakness and grabbing the sleeves of Mr. Bennett. She felt like she was about to be exhausted. She just came to do the design, not to give her life. She dare not show any thoughts of resistance to Mr. Bennett.

The two of them did not say a word and quietly walked back.

"Bella." 

Bella and Mr. Bennett had just walked to the door and suddenly heard a familiar voice calling her.

As soon as she raised her head, she saw that Toni had been dressed up. She wore a dress and walked out of the villa with a shy face.

Bella was stunned.

She had been running for over an hour and was so tired that her mind was slowed down.

After a while, she remembered that yesterday, Toni had said by phone that she would come and look at her today.

"Toni, when did you come over?" Bella asked, looking at Toni with a smile.

Toni didn't answer her. She stared at her hand!

Bella followed her gaze and realized that she was still tightly holding the sleeve of Mr. Bennett. She could not lose it, but Toni was coming when she pulled his sleeve.

She immediately let go of her hand and smiled awkwardly. "Don't misunderstand, I..." 

Toni did not let Bella finished her words, so she immediately walked over. Do not care about if Bella had just finished running, Bella was sweaty and Toni held her arm, saying, "Where did you go? I've waited for you for more than half an hour."

Seeing that Toni was not angry, Bella signed.

"I just got up and ran, to get some exercise." Bella smiled and said to her.

Mr. Bennett looked expressionlessly at Toni and asked, "Why do you come over?"

 Toni blushed as if she had rubbed a lot of blush on her face. She whispered, "I just came back from abroad and brought gifts for you and Bella."

After she finished speaking, she secretly glanced at Mr. Bennett.