147

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... it's all mother's fault..." Bella held William's sleeve and mumbled. A heartache flashed in William's eyes. That child in Bella's heart was more important than he thought. That was why he did not dare tell Liam's birth story to Bella. He was afraid that Liam's condition would deteriorate and she could not accept it.

Fortunately, Liam's condition was now stable. Bella, I'll let you know what happened to your child when you wake up. Don't be sad anymore okay? Seeing the sadness of Bella, his heart was even more miserable. All of these sufferings should not be borne by Bella. It was not her fault. And Bella did not know what William thought.

She had finally seen her child in her dreams, and he waved his hand at her, shouting, "Mommy, mommy..." 

"Mommy came and find me. I miss you so much" Bella woke up in a cold sweat. In her dream, the child's longing eyes clearly appeared in front of her. Her child was waiting for her. "Bella, you're awake!" William saw Bella wake up, he immediately went up to check her condition. Bella saw the sky outside. it was night again, which meant that another day had passed.

"William, I want to go back," Bella said as she looked at William. Today, all of this had something to do with Vanessa. She did not find her child. She was kidnapped and she almost had her organs dugout. All of this was planned by Vanessa. Not only did Vanessa want her to never find a child, but she also wanted her to die.

Vanessa, I won't let you go again this time. I wanted you to pay the price you deserved, Everything you did, I would let you return. Everything won't miss it! Moreover, she would continue to question Vanessa about the child's whereabouts. "Okay, then we'll go back." Seeing Bella's face with a determined resoluteness, William immediately agreed.

Bella quickly packed up and left with William. When she left Hawaii, her heart was still very sad. After all, when she came, she had strong hopes in her heart. She did not expect such a disappointment when she left. After returning to New Orleans, William received a phone call. He needed to explain about the group of selling organs they caught in Hawaii this time. 

Bella heard the contents of the call as well, so she said to William, "If you have anything to do, please do it first. Just send me back." She was trying to get in trouble with Vanessa and didn't want to let William follow her. "Okay, then I'll come to look for you after I'm done." William did not about Bella, and after sending her home, he left. 

Bella took a taxi to the Grantham's William left. She wanted to ask Vanessa clearly. her eyes were cold as she looked at the Grantham's villa, her heart growing colder. "Little... Miss Bella!" The butler was surprised to see Bella standing in front of the door. The look of hate on her face frightened him. 

Could it be that Bella was dissatisfied with the divorce, so she came back? "Is Vanessa inside?" Bella asked coldly. When she looked at the Grantham's compound, she felt no other feeling at the moment. her started was because of Vanessa. She wanted to find out about the child's whereabouts. "This..." 

The butler was a little scared when he saw her. If Bella did something out of control, there was no good result for him. Although Vanessa was not easy to handle, if anything happened here, he would be blamed. Bella saw the butler's hesitant look, only to laugh coldly, then take a step. Vanessa must be inside! 'Miss Bella, please stay."

The butler's reaction was obviously slow. It was impossible to stop Bella at this moment. She had already entered the house and looked at the room upstairs. Ever since Vanessa moved here, the marriage room where she and Tony had been occupied by her. There was a chill in the corner of her eyes. If she really died in Hawaii, wouldn't Vanessa be afraid to sleep here?

"Vanessa, come out for me," Bella said coldly. She looked at the butler who was over and the servant who was surprised and she didn't care. Vanessa was putting her makeup on, and when she heard the voice, the makeup box in her hand fell to the floor. 

It was Bella's voice!!! Her face was pale. Did Bella come back? How could she possibly come back? Why wasn't she dead? "Vanessa, if you don't come done, I'll come up personally." Bella continued, and some of the condensed colors became more obvious and she stepped up the stairs. 

"Miss Bella..." the butler wanted to stop her. If Bella broke in, Vanessa wouldn't make him look good either. Bella looked at him coldly. The cold light in her eyes made to the butler feel anxious. When did Bella become more and more powerful? Originally, he had thought she was a soft persimmon. He did not expect that she was so powerful after leaving the Grantham's.

When Vanessa heard Bella again, she looked at the door in surprise. She did not misunderstand. Bella had actually returned and she had even broken into the Grantham's When she opened the door, she was Bella's eyes with hatred and ridicule. She was shocked. 

"You... Why are you back?" When Vanessa said this, her legs could not help but tremble. Bella looked at Vanessa's fear of coldly and felt extremely ironic in her heart. She would also be afraid. She had designed everything and wanted to completely and her life in Hawaii. She even sinister wanted to let her die incompletely. Seeing her return safely, was she afraid that she would take revenge?

"Why did I get back? Vanessa, I didn't die in Hawaii. Are you very disappointed?" Bella said coldly, stepping closer to Vanessa. "I... of course not... Bella. After all, you're my sister. I'm naturally glad that you're back." Vanessa said with a trembling lip. But even the servants did not believe such nonsense.

Everyone knew that Vanessa wanted Bella to die. The more she said this, the more it became clear that there was a plot. The butler's eyebrows flickered. It didn't look too good. He quickly retreated and picked up his phone to call Tony.

"Sister? In this world, is there any sister who wants to kill her sister like this? Vanessa, I don't know. You still treat me like a sister." Bella moved forward again, only a meter away.