101

Bella quickly pushes away William and left his warm embrace. He said coldly; "You stay away from me."

"What's wrong?" William looked at Bella, asking in surprise. Just now, she was just fine. Why was she suddenly angry? "You better stay away from me. Don't forget that I'm still Tony's wife." Bella looked at the sea and said coldly, "I won't believe those words you said."

Hearing Tony's name from Bella's mouth, and thinking that she had loved Tony before and even married home, William felt a strong sense of jealousy in his heart. He is not angry but laughing. He tightly circled Bella in his embrace. He said, "Bella, I can't keep staying far from you. I am determined to get you. You must be mine. There is no accident! So don't mention another man before me huh?"

William overboard from the hem of Bella's clothes and touched her sensitive position. "Are you crazy? We are on the boat!" Bella immediately holds on to the hands of William.

It was a public place. There were so many people on board. someone would come up at any time. What should we do if someone sees us? Why did the head of the military district suddenly become a gangster?

"It's alright, no one will come up." William's hand was in Bella's clothes. He did not move. he bit her ear and intimately said, "Even if someone saw it, it doesn't matter. I want everyone to know that you are a woman of mine.

"Leave go of my arm.' Bella was trying to break free from William's arm. William threatened to look at Bella and asked, "Tell me, will you miss Tony and other men in the future?"

"My business has nothing to do with you." Bella glared angrily at William. How could he be so shameless? "Nothing to do with me? Do you believe that I can get you here? See if you can say something that has nothing to do with me."

"Don't..." Bella thought about the things he had done with mask before. She did not doubt that he could really do what he already said. "tell me, you're mine!" William's voice sounded hoarse; "telling me, I'll let you go immediately. Otherwise, I'll just get you here."

Bella stared at William in anger and fear, afraid that he would do it. If she really was here by him... Then how would she live in the future? Bella took a deep breath. it didn't matter. Anyway, she wouldn't lose anything. Could she admit that he was him and becoming a thing of him?

After a long period of mental construction, Bella whispered, "I'm yours, you're the one..." 

"Hmm..." Before she could finish her words, she was covered in a warm lip. Her unfinished words were drowned out. William stopped Bella's words and kiss her as if he wanted to squeeze her dry.

Bella couldn't push William. She closed her eyes tightly, unable to escape from this evil vortex, and fell into it. It was not until her body was so soft that she almost fell over. 

"You're very honest, this is a reward for you." William and Bella's foreheads pressed against each other and smiled. Bella's lips were red and swollen by his kiss. She felt that her lips were so numb that she was about to become unconscious.

"In the future..." His finger gently rubbed her lips with a low voice. "In the future, don't mention any other man in front of me. Otherwise, I'll be jealous, do you know?" Bella was like a puppet who had been deprived of soul and nodded.

Seeing her agreed to him, William revealed a proud smile. "Good, it's too windy here. Let's go and give me your hand." Bella obediently extends her hand to William's palm and was grasped by his generosity. In the next second, Bella unwilling to be reluctantly pulled down by him.

They had been outside the boat just now and had not yet walked in. When she went in, she were shocked by the scene on the ship. The place they entered was a huge ballroom with passionate tango music.