37

Bella felt something in her heart, but the expression on her face was even colder. She asked coldly, "Do you have anything else to do, sir?"

Tony felt the coldness in Bella. He opened his mouth and wanted to speak out everything with Bella, but...

In the end, Tony said only a slight sigh: "Bella, you danced well tonight. if it wasn't for the dance you and Mr. Miller presented tonight, I don't know you're so good at dancing."

Hearing Tony's words, Bella sneered coldly: "Of course you didn't know. You never thought about getting to know me, but these aren't important anymore. And there are still many things you don't know like you definitely can't think of how cruel I'll be. I'll let your family in the future..."

Pay for her son's death!

Tony was shocked by the endless coldness in Bella, and he looked at Bella.

he wanted to tell her clearly but didn't know how to start.

Mr. Miller's car had already come over. He stopped the car and opened the door for Bella.

Bella passed tony and got into the car.

"Bella." Tony frowned and grabbed Bella's arm.

"Let me go," Bella said impatiently.

Mr. Miller walked over, took Tony's hand, and held Bella in a protective posture. He took Bella into his arms and said expressionlessly to Tony, "Mr. Grantham, please let us go."

 Tony tightened his grip on Bella and finally let her go.

"Let's go." Bella got into the car without any hesitation.

"Mr. Grantham, since you've already made your choice, then please don't look back." Mr. Miller looked at Tony coldly and said with a warning tone.

After he finished speaking, he drove away with Bella.

Tony's fists clenched tightly.

He did not expect that the Bella, whose eyes would only turn around him forever, would one day didn't love him anymore.

If...

"Tony, why are you here? I've been looking for you for a long time." Vanessa's voice rang from behind.

Tony controlled his emotions in his eyes and turned to her. He said to Vanessa, "Nothing, I just come out and breathe the fresh air. The banquet is over; let's go back."

...

When Mr. Miller sent Bella back, Bella leaned against the window and looked outside in a daze.

It had been so long but Tony could still easily affect her mood. Bella felt she was useless.

"Listen to the song?" Mr. Miller saw that she was in a bad mood, so he asked her.

Bella regained her senses and nodded her head.

before she could answer it, the familiar melody sounded, precisely what she wanted to hear.

"Hmm." Bella looked at Mr. Miller with a little surprise and said, "I just wanted to say that I wanted to listen to Westlife's songs. unfortunately, they've been disbanded for many years. How could you know them?"

Because of the dance with Mr. Miller at night, when Bella faced him, she felt he was not so serious as before.

Mr. Miller felt the change in Bella's attitude, too and his indifferent expression softened.

"Yes, because there's someone vital to me and she likes this band, so I like it too," said Mr. Miller.

"That's good," Bella said. "They're my favorite band. Before I went to university, as long as I wasn't in a good mood, I would listen to their songs. But I haven't heard their songs for many years."

Because Tony liked piano music, she gave up her hobby and started learning to appreciate the piano.

The person who liked to listen to piano music was Vanessa.

"I know," said Mr. Miller.

"What?" Bella missed what Mr. Miller just said, and asked.

"Nothing.: Mr. Miller did not say anything else.

Bella reached out to turn the music up, but she knocked out something, and she picked it up.

It was a driver's license. She also saw the photo above.

"Hmm, is this you, Mr. Miller?" Bellas asked curiously as he looked at the photo on the driver's license curiously.

Because the photon the driver's license looked very different from Mr. Miller now, Mr. Miller's face on the picture looked very fat and utterly different from his refined and handsome appearance now.

If it wasn't Mr. Miller's name, she wouldn't recognize it. This should be Mr. Miller!

Mr. Miller took the driver's license form, Bella.

Bella felt that the photo on Mr. Miller Driver's license looked very familiar as if he had seen it somewhere.

She could not help but ask: "Mr. Miller, have we met before? I think you look familiar."

"We..." Mr. Miller said halfway. Instead of continuing, he stopped the car, and said to Bella, "You're home. Get some rest early. You still have to work tomorrow."

Bella saw that Mr. Miller didn't want to say anything, so she did not continue, nodded, and got out of the car.

"Mr. Miller, thank you for sending me back. Be careful when you go back." Bella said to Mr. Miller.

"Okay!" Mr. Miller nodded and turned around to leave.

Bella saw Mr. Miller left, and she went inside.

After Bella left, Mr. Miller returned to the front of Bella's house again, lit a cigarette and slowly smoke it.

He almost could not help but tell his identity to Bella.

Now that Bella had not been divorced Tony, Mr. Miller did not want to put too much pressure on Bella, so he could only suppress his desire to tell Bella the truth.

Bella returned home and suddenly found out...

The house light was on.

In addition to her, there was only Mr. Steiner.

Could it be that Mr. Steiner was here?

Bella felt her heart beat faster, so she ran to the house.

bella found nobody was home. She shouted "Mr. Steiner."

Her voice was int he empty room, sounded a little deserted. She did not find Mr. Steiner.

Bella signed disappointed. She had not heard from Mr. Steiner for ten days.

When she returned to the company, because of the introduction of the couple, Bella's customers suddenly increased.

Bella became busy.

It took a few days before she could hand over the design draft. Today, the client was nearby and wanted to asked her to go out and revised the details.

Bella took the computer and went out to the restaurant to meet with the customer. The customer gave a few comments and Bella used the computer to make changes on the spot. They finalized the design today.

When the customer left, Bella's phone suddenly rang. She took out her phone and looked at the caller ID. She raised her eyebrows in surprise.