The one you told me not to worry about 🌿 Loki

Song: Tate McRae - you broke me first.

Imagine; you and Loki have an argument right before a big celebration, you end up going to apologise, but finding something you weren't ready to see.

Sorry but this was still in my drafts, and I have nothing else to post so here you go..

Your dress and shoes:

•••

•••

'I swear to you y/n, there is nothing going on between that lady and I... you are the only one...'

'Then why did I find one of her necklace in this very room?' You argue back, holding up the jewellery right in his face.

It's a necklace with a ridiculously large jewel, a deep red jewel, a necklace that definitely belongs to the princess that has been visiting this castle for the grand hall to be held this evening.

'I don't know! Love I do not know how that necklace got here!, she must've misplaced it!'

'In our room? How foolish do you think I am Loki? Everyone and I mean everyone knows this is our room! Well maybe not everyone...' you mutter the last part, dropping the necklace on the small desk before you cross your arms over your chest.

'You have to believe me love! I would never!'

'All the servants say it as well, how good you have been getting along... that they see a resemblance to the way we were courting long ago... they didn't know I could hear them...'

'Are you jealous?' He asks with a small smirk.

'Good that you find that so amusing... and Yes, honestly yes... it's not fun to know that you spend a great amount of time with her and that even the servants assume the worst now...'

The smirk he had on his face disappears when he sees the genuine hurt in your features. He tried to reach out but you flinch away.

'There is no reason to worry about her... you are my soulmate y/n, the love of my life if you will... no man or woman could ever compete to you my love... you have my heart...'