The legacy pt.11 🌿 TFATWS (SPOILERS)

Song: Henry Jackman - the wrong guy 

(coming in with the original soundtrack from the series, FUCK HENRY JACKMAN BUT ALSO LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR USING PREVIOUS MOVIES IN THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THE SERIES)

SPOILERS

but I don't need to tell you that because you know that already because you're not named Jared (or maybe you are), but either way, you learned how to read.

Else... you wouldn't.. be here.. I guess.. 😅

Okay so here I go ranting again, ignore it if you want but let me tell you.

JOHN IS CRAZY AND ALSO A DIY PRO, LIKE 5 MINUTE DIY WHO?? I ONLY KNOW CRAZY ASS TOOTHPICK (that's my nickname for him ask anybody who reads the story 😂)

Sam's nephews playing with the shield and then Bucky smile, GIVE THIS MAN A FAMILY, I realise now that it is clearly set upon me to make sure Bucky gets a family so, you know.. spoiler... I'm gonna try to work something in there.

Also Sharon is kinda sus right now, I think she's either working for the Power Broker or she is the Power Broker.

Sam's nephew touching the shield made me tear up because for all the children of colour, to see a Sam as Captain America, I cannot imagine what that must feel like.

I cried my eyeballs out with Isaiah, he did not deserve any of it.

I also follow a lot of accounts on insta that make edits and I just saw one with a warning that said "wanting, contains John Walker" and I just WHEEZED

Overall this episode has been a rollercoaster, now it's left to me to make it even more of a rollercoaster so Y'ALL PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON!

On with the story!

•••

The moment you walk into that abandoned place, you can feel the disturbance, the energy is tense. Something is off, way off.

There is no doubt within you that the second you turn to look, it's Walker, possibly pacing around the room. He's going mad.

You can hear it in your own head. The memories talking to him. Lemar's voice. 'Time to go to work..' he grunts as he gets up.

'Walker...' Sam is the first to step from behind the large crate.

'You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good' John replies and you of course roll your eyes at him.

'Stop, Walker.' Sam sighs.

'What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!'

'He didn't kill Lemar, John.' Bucky sternly replies.

'Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well.' You speak up, you really shouldn't but maybe you can use your UN skills to avoid conflict. You do it with Sam and Bucky all the time, works well enough.

'I'm not like you.' John turns to you. 'I am not evil like you... you let her run away.. you let a criminal escape!'

'Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay?' Sam diverts Johns gaze from you and brings it back to him again. 'If you explain what happened, they may consider your record.  We don't want anyone else to get hurt.'