Tears of gold 🌿 Pietro/Loki (request)

Song: Faouzia - tears of gold.

Imagine; Pietro cheats on you and a couple weeks later Loki confesses his feelings.

I've made so many chapter with angst that I decided to do a really fluffy request, or make a request very fluffy. I hope that's okay!

 I hope that's okay!

•••

'Do you think she is still mad?' Pietro asks as he watches you on the gun range, victimising a poor dummy by throwing knives in it.

You heard him of course, so instead of throwing the next knife into the dummy, you quickly turn and throw the knife right next to his head, wedging it in the wall.

'She's still mad...' Loki comments and Pietro glares at him before speeding off.

Pietro and you have dated for over two years before Pietro decided he would just cheat with another girl. You got insanely mad at him, you may or may not have set some items on fire, totally on accident. Totally.

So you are trying to train as much as you can to get your mind off of it. The pain he inflicted on you feels a lot like what they used to do, nothing physical purely mental.

So yeah, even after four weeks, you're still fuming about it. And Loki has to admit that it kind of amuses him. Not your pain of course, but the aggression towards Pietro really makes him smile sometimes.

It's not why he's here at this moment though, he is here to get an answer to the question he asked you earlier this week.

'Lady y/n...' Loki greets you and you stop throwing the knives to greet him back.

'Loki..' you smile.

'Have you thought about my offer yet?' He asks as he walks around you.

The truth is that you were so busy thinking about the whole boyfriend cheated situation, that you haven't even thought about your answer to Loki.

You sigh as you turn to him. 'I'm really sorry, I've been so caught up with everything surrounding Pietro, i haven't even found any time to think about it...' you give him an apologetic smile. 'If you're done trying it's okay.. I totally understand..'

'Would you honestly think I'd give up that easily dear y/n?'

'Maybe..' you drag out with a small smirk as you lean against the table.

'Like I said before y/n, I am utterly fond of you in a way that would be described as love...I will wait until you have made your decision.. you are under no obligation to rush anything...'

'You are so different from what everyone expects you to be...'

'I hope you mean that as a positive thing...' Loki mutters.

'Of course I do... Loki... you are so sweet.. I hope I don't offend you with the way I act.. I uh... I'm not used to guys being so nice...' the last part is directed to Pietro who is eavesdropping.

His jaw tightens when he hears those words but he knows, deep down, you're right. You've been giving him the cold shoulder ever since you walked in on him and some random stranger.

You blew up on him, and then after getting everything out, you ignored him for two months, then when he tried to talk to you again, you gave him short replies. He's still a member of this team, and so are you.

And now that Loki finally admitted he liked you, Pietro began to get jealous, incredibly jealous. It amused Loki but it's not what he's after, he's after you.

'I understand...'

'You know what?, I already know my answer... yes... I would love to go on a date with you Loki..'

'How about I take you on a stroll tomorrow?, through the gardens of Asgard?' He asks and you chuckle.

'I would love that...' you smile.

•••

'Pietro, if you interfere with them I will kill you..' Wanda hisses as she watches her brother fume.

'I know what u did was wrong but this?!, Loki isn't right for her!, he is evil!' Pietro whines likes a small child.

'Loki is no evil man.. you are jealous.. but if I see you ruin their chance of happiness, I will snap your neck...' She coldly replies.

She herself has been very angry at Pietro for what he did to her best friend. Seeing you walking around with Loki,
Smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl, makes her happy too. She will do anything to protect you and your happiness.

'I do have to say that you look lovely in that dress...'

'Thank you... even though your father is forcing everyone to wear proper attire... I quite like this one... very comfortable...'

'I may or may not have provided my mother with the right materials to make this dress for you...'

'You made her make me a dress?' You gasp and he chuckles. 'Yes I did...'

'Loki!, you didn't haven't do that!' You smile at him tightening your grip on his arm.

'Of course I had to... you deserve everything y/n...I am not the most worthy man-'

'Loki stop it.. there can only be one person with issues and that is me..I've vacated that spot already... you are worthy Loki...of everything..'

'I think I am going soft when I say this to you...but I am truly in love with you...' he stops walking and takes your hands in his.

'I love you too...'

'You sound surprised...'

'I didn't think that after... well after Pietro... I could be in love with someone again.. once again the universe proves me wrong...'

'I am glad it did...' Loki takes a step towards you and you  rise to the tips of your toes to press your lips against his.