Realm surfing 🌿 Clint (request)

Song:  Lana Del Rey - cherry.

Imagine; Clint goes through a mysterious door in the woods and the team follows, the door disappears and they're stuck in this realm, will they get out?

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY WHY AM I SO BAD AT UPDATING ??

•••

'Thank you Clint...and the rest of the team..'

'But let me guess... mainly Clint...'

'Well he did do almost of the work lord Stark...' you chuckle.

'I am not a- nevermind...' he sighs. 'Lets go before this thing closes and we're stuck here for eternity... I actually have work to get back to...' Tony groans before exiting the portal, back tot he normal world.

'Its a shame I didn't have longer with you...' you blush as you turn to Clint.

'It really is... we would've been the perfect couple...' He replies cockily and you shake your head with a laugh.

'You could always come with me...' he shyly suggests but you again shake your head.

'As much as I would like to... especially given circumstances here... I can't... I have a kingdom to rule... a child to take care off... and you have a team to guide...but...' you take a step forward before softly kissing his cheek. 'I can give you this...'

'Well if that's the reward for helping you...I should get another one you know... since I did so well..' he jokes and you kiss his other cheek.

'We will meet Again Clint Barton...' you smile.

'Oh most definitely... it happened two times before... three times the charm right?' he winks before moving towards the portal.

'Take care...'

'You too...'

[TWO DAYS AGO]

'Your majesty...'

'Unless you have news about my daughter I do not want to hear it...' you harshly reply.

'Now is that how you greet a friend?'

You lift your head, your tearstained cheeks very visible from afar. You should be so happy to see him.

'Y/n?' He asks walking closer. 'What's wrong?' His happy demeanour changes into a worried one as you bolt out of your seat and rush down the tiny steps.

He opens his arms and you dive right in. 'They've got her Clint...'

'So that's why I'm here...' he mutters as you lean back. 'The portal appeared again so I just went through..tell me everything...'

You take a second to catch your breath. You inhale before starting to explain how your child was taken from her bed in the middle of the night by the Rival kingdom.

'I don't know what to do... I can't get her back on my own... they've weakened all my soldiers...'

'What did they demand for your daughter to be returned safely?'