Wilson family 🌿 Bucky/Sam

Song: Marvin Gaye - trouble man (Yes from the winter soldier it describes Sam okay)

Imagine; ya bitch got inspo from the trailer of Falcon and Winter Soldier so here you go. I'm not giving you anything so enjoy!

•••
(1945)

Y/n's stomach churns as she walks over the docks. She hasn't eaten in a couple days. She hasn't had a good place to sleep for over three weeks.

The war had ended in Europe, but neither one of her friends had made it back, She didn't have any friends nor family. Not in Brooklyn and not anywhere else actually. Except for Steve and Bucky.

A shiver runs down her spine when she feels her the cold air go through her clothes. She sighs as she walks over to a bench overseeing the water. She sits down and wrap her arms around herself, trying to keep herself from shivering.

She puffs out her air, it almost looks like she is smoking, she wished she was. At least that would've provided some heat instead of absolutely nothing.

From the corner of her eye she spots someone taking a seat on the same bench. She keeps staring forward, she doesn't want to draw unnecessary attention just like Steve had taught her.

'Hi...' the man, well rather the young man comments.

'Hi..' she replies moody.

'Are you alright?' The man asks earning an eye roll from you. 'Perfectly fine thank you...'

'You don't look fine...I can see you shivering from here... you don't look too good either-'

'You really know how to charm a woman you know that?'

'How long has it been since you've had a decent meal?' He scoots closer.

'I...I don't remember...' she admits and the mans face softens at her words.

'My dad actually has a small fish stand nearby, I could get you something to eat... I'm really not trying to be creepy but... you saved my life once and I'd like to repay the favour...'

'Saved you once?' Her voice is full of confusion, she doesn't even remember ever saving someone.

'A couple years ago... at the cemetery... I was bawling my eyes out and you came up to me... you hugged me and told me it would be okay....I was actually... I was actually planning on going to the Brooklyn bridge...'

'I... I remember that...' she quietly replies. 'But that was nothing... everyone would've...'

'No... there were so many people passing me that day and you stopped, you hugged me... that was not nothing to me.. I want to do something to thank you...'

'I... I don't know what to say...'

'How about you give me your name and I'll give you mine for starters?' He smiles and reaches his hand out for her to shake.

'Y/n Y/l/n...'

'Nice to meet you Y/n...' he shakes her hand gently. 'I am Samuel Wilson...'

•••

(2023)

'It's been so long since I've last been here...' Bucky grins as he looks around. 'Not much has changed...' he glances at Y/n, but she doesn't share his happiness.