I am your mom pt. 2 🌿 Peter Parker

Song: Hans Zimmer - dark night rises soundtrack.

This is your suit.

'I'm glad you're here Peter

'I'm glad you're here Peter... I always wanted to meet my son...' Richard smiles at the boy. 'I looked everywhere for you, but your mom kept you hidden well...' He puts a cup of tea in front of Peter.

Peter and you had a huge fight, well it was more like Peter yelling at you for the entire time. After that, Peter was just curious about his father. And his father just so happened to very close by.

'So you just.. live here now?' He asks looking around the room. 'In this old Hydra base?'

'Yeah.. it's been my home for years... I don't have many good memories here, besides with your mother before she left... after she left Hydra got compromised... they left and I decided to stay behind, quit being their slave...' Richard explains.

'It's.. it's something...' Peter apologetically smiles.

Richard stares at Peter. His eyes scan over Peters features, god he looks so much like you. It makes Richard smile a bit, of course it's bad to use his own son to get to you, but he isn't complaining at the chance to see the boy for himself.

'So tell me about yourself kid.. what are you up to these days?'

'I uh, I'm still in high school... I have an internship at Stark Industries...'

'So you're pretty smart huh? You got that from her too...' Richard chuckles. 'But you did get the hood looks from me so that's a plus..'

'I guess so...' Peter replies.

He's so happy to finally see some real family. The one that didn't stop searching for him. That didn't lie to him.

'I'm really happy you're here Peter... because...' Richard stands up, Peter still doesn't have a clue that his own father is about to capture him as bait. 'I wanted to meet you of course... and also.. you might be the key to getting Y/n back...'

Peters eyebrows furrow at Richards words. 'What?'

'Y/n really did rescue you from here... you are pretty special Peter, see when I heard your little outburst towards her, I messaged you... and now you're here, back in my grasp...'

'How did you know about that?'

'I have my resources...' Richard shrugs. 'But anyway... I messaged you... knowing that your hatred towards her would bring you right here to me... and knowing Y/n... she'll do anything to save you...two birds, one stone.. see when your mom gets here, I'll end it once and for all...'

'Oh no...' Peter breathes before everything goes dark.

•••

'You want your son back baby? Come and get him..'

You are fuming in your seat, your leg bouncing up and down, trying to relieve some off the stress and anger. Not that it's helping.