Nice surprise 🌿 Peter Parker (request)

Song: Pharrell Williams - fun, fun, fun.

Imagine; you're Bruce's daughter and you live at the compound. You're dating Peter and one day his school visits the compound, you didn't expect to see him that day.

Your outfit inspiration:

•••

•••

'Dad.. you're squishing me!' You groan out.

'Oh sorry.. I'm still getting used to being this size..'

'How about we ask Tony to knock out a few walls? Get you a bigger lab where I can work in peace as well?' You joke.

'That's actually a good idea... I'm sure it's possible.. you having your own work space, maybe you can hang up some more pictures of you and Peter..' he teases.

'You're just jealous that you're not young anymore...' you reply back and he chuckles at that. 'And that I'm dating the coolest superhero ever...'

'You're going to break your old mans heart...'

'Still love you though...' you kiss his cheek before you take your notebook and bag with you. 'I'm going to work in my room though... it's a bit more quiet and you'll have some space... until this is a bigger lab...'

'That's fair... love you kiddo..'

'Love you too!' You chirp before walking out. 'Oh and before you go, Peter and his class are coming over today-' he stops as soon as he sees you left the lab already.

'Oh boy...'

•••

'Okay so... this is very special because we get to meet a few of the avengers, we begin with Tony Stark! He will show us around!' Peters teacher happily announces making him sigh.

His mentor walking him around his own house with his fellow classmates? Can it get any more boring?

There one good thing about this though, maybe if he can sneak away, he can pay you a surprise visit. That actually sounds like the best way to spend his time right now.

'Yes follow me..' Tony speaks up, all the students excitedly follow him. His phone buzzes in his pocket and he hastily gets it out.

Tony "the dad" Stark : go see her, kid.  He really owes Tony for this one.

He rushes away from the group without raising any suspicion from people other than his close friends, who also happen to know about everything.

You're not even remotely aware that there's a school trip going on when you roam the halls. You're just giving to the music blasting through your headphones.

'Y/n...' Peter coos, but as he already suspected, you don't hear him. Peters grin widens when he sees you dance a little, he thinks it's the cutest thing in the world that music is able to consume you whole.

He creeps up on you before suddenly wrapping your arms around you from behind making you startle and scream out. You quickly cover your mouth when you notice it's your lovely boyfriend instead of some actual creep. You put your headphones down and turn the music off.

'What are you doing here? Don't you have school?' You ask surprised.

'Field trip to the compound... I snuck away so I could surprise you...' he smiles as he pecks your lips. You turn in his embrace and kiss him fully.

'Why didn't you text me?'

'Where's the fun in that?' He questions and you giggle at his antics. Most people know him as this shy, nerdy boy. He is. But you also know him as the prankster on top of those things.

'Fair enough..walk with me?' You ask.

'Of course... i have to get back to the class anyway before Ned (not Bed) snitches on me...'

'Its a nice surprise Pete... and I do hope you didn't forget about tonight?'

'What was tonight Again?' He acts out and you sigh. 'You tease me too much Parker...' You shake your head.

'Of course I remember babe... I'm taking you to a very expensive restaurant for our one year...'

'So you do use those braincells...' it's your turn to tease him. 'Good to know...'

'Touché...' He kisses your cheek.

You hear a few gasps and immediately your head turns to right in front of you. There is his whole class, big eyes and mouths agape. Tony just looks slightly annoyed.

'Hi uncle Tony... And... Peters class...' You Greet them with a small wave.

'Thats Y/n Banner... with Peter Parker...' The kid you assume is Flash looks a little pale at the revelation. 'I think I'm gonna pass out..how does he even know this girl?'

'Stark internship...' Tony answers for Peter.

'Okay well I think I hear my dad calling me so Uhm...'

'No no no.. Y/n Y/n.' Peter hisses as you kiss his cheek. 'I'll see you tonight babe...' you chuckle before walking off with a big smile.

'Peter Parker And Y/n Banner... this has got to be some prank...'

'I wish...' Tony mutters before continuing the tour.

'Dude..' Ned walks up to Peter while the whole class walks past him. 'You do know that you're now officially the coolest kid in class right?' Ned comments.

'Almost as cool as you babe...' Betty chuckles at Ned.