I wanna be yours 🌿 Miles Morales (ps5)(request)

Song: Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours.

Imagine: you're worrying about Miles one night, so you go over to his apartment and things happen.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

Because this calls for a smut banner..

Also I'm sorry in advance for the lack of dept in the smut, because I may have a big mouth but apparently when it actually comes to it, I panic.. both in my stories and real life so yeah... enjoy 😂😂

Also as requested, this is the hair for this chapter:

•••

'Miles.. this is the 10th time I call you and you don't pick up, I'm worried about you... call me back please...' you end the voicemail and frustratedly throw your phone on the bed, making it turn into a professional gymnast.

After a whole five minutes of waiting, you hastily grab your bag before picking up your phone. 'Fuck this..' you mutter before walking out the door.

You have to know he's okay, he has never declined calls, or make you wait this long before responding. Something must be wrong. So you head to his apartment, well actually his moms apartment but he's alone there.

And that why you're at his door at 8 in the evening, freezing your butt off because you refused to wear an actual winter coat.

Your shaking hand goes for the doorbell, you swear to yourself when you realise it's broken, like it's been for the past two weeks.

'Miles?' You ask as you pound on the door. 'MILES!'

The door opens after you bang a few more times, revealing Miles completely fine and safe. 'You're here finally!' He beams happily.

You frown as you walk in, shrugging off your coat. 'What do you mean? Don't you answer your phone anymore? I've been worried sick! That's why I am here!'

'My phone broke... aaand I clearly forgot to text you again... goed I had this night all planned out.. and I forgot to text you to come over...' he sighs.

'I'm glad you're okay..' you go in for a hug and he immediately returns the favour. God he's so warm..

You tilt your head up and give him a kiss before unwrapping yourself. 'Come on... I've got dinner for us... and I'll get you my sweater...I can feel the coldness from here...'

'Wouldn't be so cold if you would've fixed the doorbell..' you mutter, he chuckles at your comment as he grab your hand and leads you to the living room.

You gasp out when you see he decorated the living room just for you. He put a small table in it with a small candle and two plates. Fairy lights hang form the ceiling, casting a nice and warm glow over the room.

'I uh..' he returns with your favourite sweater of his. 'I had this planned since I know I haven't been around much.. and I wanted to do something special...and I forgot to text you about it...'

'Miles this... this is the best thing ever... I... Great now I feel like a dick...' you turn around and accept his sweater.

He shakes his head and motions for your to put your arms through. He pulls the sweater over your head before his eyes lock with yours.

'I love you.. and if something is wrong I would do anything to reach you... you know that right?'

'I love you too...' you lean in and kiss his lips.

But the moment you want to pull away, he leans forward again and captures your lips with more force. His hands come up to rest on your sides. Your arms wrap themselves around his neck while he navigates you to the nearest wall.

He pushes you up against it, your legs wrapping around his waist. His lips leave yours as he kisses down your neck. He stops however when he reaches your sweater.

'No.. you're not ripping this one...' you protest as you balance yourself and take it off in one swift move, dropping it to the floor together with your other shirt.

'Now you can proceed..' you chuckle before he latched his lips against your neck again. He's getting impatient and normally you wouldn't just fuck right away. But somehow you find yourself impatient as well.

'No foreplay just...'

'Are you sure? You hate it when we don't do foreplay..'

'Yeah well I can sense you're just as impatient as I am, so quit talking and let's go...' you reply with ragged breath.

'Well there's one problem..' he smiles sheepishly at you. 'We both still have pants on..'

'Why don't you do something about that then...' you smirk as you unhook your legs from him.

'You first...' he grins back and you both hurry out of your clothes before you're placed against the wall again.

As he enters you, you let out a low moan. 'Fuck...' Miles Lets out with a shuttered breath. 'You okay baby?'

'Yeah... yeah go..' you nod with closed eyes.

He starts moving, skin slapping echoing through the whole room, thank god his mother isn't there. She would probably yell at you both for being so sinful as to make love against a wall.. in the living room.

It's almost impressive how fast he can get you to that oh so familiar edge. But then again he hasn't been around much, you haven't had much time together and when you did have time, you were both exhausted.

Your nails dig into his biceps when you tip over that edge, your breathing halting for a second before you try to catch it. Seconds later Miles spills into you as well. His head rests against yours.

'Fuck that felt... amazing...'

'Yeah...yeah it did...' Miles smiles at you.

You grin as you wrap your arms around him again. Your grin however vanished when reality sets in.

You two left that candle unattended on a small and wobbly table... you can guess what happened when a large flame takes up the curtain he draped over the table as a tablecloth.

'Miles...' you try to push him off in panic. 'Miles... fire!' You yell and he finally glances back and hastily lets you go as he runs to the kitchen.

Meanwhile You're freaking out as the smoke detector blares through the house.

'This is not how I wanted this to go!' Miles yells.

'You think?!' You try to smother the fire yourself but it's not until Miles throws a bucket of water over it, that it finally goes out.

Both of you are now out of breath for a whole different reason. You glance up at his face and both of you burst out in laughter as you get dressed in underwear and a shirt.

•••

You sigh content as you draw your fingers over his bare arms. Your head laying back against his chest. Both your eyes are glued on the tv but your mind is somewhere else.

'Eventful night...' you comment making him chuckle. 

'This was more exciting than being Spider-Man...' he jokes and you huff.

'Then you should definitely find another job if this is too easy for you...'

He squeezes you closer and you let out a squeal. 'I'm sorry I scared you...'

'You made up for it... I love you...'

'Love you too...'