Sestra pt. 7 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Yonder Dale - eternal slumber.

SPOILERSSSSS

ALSO BACKSTORY TIME!

You stare at the empty space on the other side of the bed. Where he would lay after a long mission, or simply where he would lay in bed with you. Your pillow is wet from your tears. You didn't even notice you were crying, but then again, you finally let go off him.

And the crushing loneliness and sorrow that left behind had you crying for hours to no end. You fought to prevent it, and now it came back to slap you right in the face. You fought Thanos, his army, his pets and it wasn't enough. Your powers weren't enough to save your loved ones, half of the world. That was three years ago already.

But you lost Bucky only recently. Yes he died in the snap with everyone else, but your powers took over from there. Your powers created a version of Bucky you remembered.

Your shared room became somewhat of a safehouse. It was a safe place, inside nobody could take him away. Nobody could hurt you, not even Thanos. You created Wanda, Vision, even Sam had a spot.

But it wasn't until recently when you became aware it had happened. 2 months ago you saw a glitch, it sparked something inside of you and before you knew it, you were left in a cold and lonely room. The blinds were closed, the bed was the only mess.

You slumped to the ground and that's when Steve and Nat could break into your room. You were starved, completely drained.

'Y/n...' Friday speaks up. 'Yes Friday?'

'You have some messages.. from Captain Rogers and Miss Romanoff... would you like me to-'

'No.. Friday...Please just.. leave me alone for now...' you sigh. You wipe your cheeks and take a deep shuddering breath.

'As you wish...'

You look around the room. The pictures are still there, you're afraid to touch them, to break them. Then nothing would be left of the people you love but the memories.

You sit up, your legs planted on the ground. You take a deep breathe before pushing yourself up. You still have some damage, you may be a very powerful witch, but you're not immortal nor a fast healer.

You move over to the blinds to open them. This has become a ritual now. You wake up around noon, stare out of the window, eat something, then you do some physical therapy, you eat again, stare out of the window and go to sleep. If you can even manage to get some shut eye, that is.

You stare at the large forest in front of you. How can this be so peaceful while the world is in chaos? It's calming really. But the more you stand still, the more you have to think about it.

You suddenly lose balance, you stumble and fall against the desk, making a box fall from the top. You sit up against the large drawer, you take the velvet box into your hands. You tear up because you know exactly what's in it. Your shaking fingers open the box.

You reach for the cord, you pull it up. The metal and the diamond reflect against the light. He had dogtags made for you, with a diamond ring attached to it. That was going to be his way of asking you to be his. And he didn't get the chance because you weren't good enough.

You te the box fall out of your hand, your other remains it's hold on the cord, clutching it to your chest you start sobbing. 'I'm sorry...' you whimper. 'I'm so sorry...'