loudest mouth 🌿 Sam Wilson (request)

Song: Eminem ft. Sia - beautiful pain

Imagine: you're sensitive to loud sounds, tony throws a party and you can't really handle it.

Your outfit inspiration:

•••

•••

The mission was a complete disaster given that you used your powers way too early because of a loud noise.

See, loud noises and you in general don't mix well, you either get scared and release some of your power, or you get agitated or frustrated by them and then blow up everything near you.

Anyway, Tony wanted to cheer everyone up by throwing this party, he invited you as well which was a surprise, you don't like parties and you failed the mission, but Tony is very forgiving and kind, in his own way.

So here you are, on the verge of crying because everything is too loud. The people talking and laughing and the music blasting through the speakers.

Your fingers wrap around your glass. Your hand is shaking, almost making the liquid spill over the edges. You're slowly feeling the power build up inside of you. 'No...' you whimper.

You look at the doors, you won't make it in time to get away from all these people. You're going to end up hurting them-

Suddenly your hand gets grabbed and you get pulled outside, to the balcony. You don't even register who it is until you turn around to find him closing the door, effectively shutting out the loud noises and calming you down instantly.

'You okay? You looked like you were gonna cry...'

'I am- I mean I was... I. I don't even know why I came to this party in the first place...' you gush as Sam walks up to you again.

'Hey... hey it's okay...' his hands roam up and down your bare arms, you hate to admit that your huge crush on Sam and having him take care of you like this, are helping you calm down a lot more.

'You okay now?'

'Yeah...' you take a sharp breath. 'Yeah I'm okay now... thanks Sam...' you muster up a smile for him.

'It's pretty noisy, even for Tony's parties... so I get it. And then I saw you about to throw a tantrum in the middle of it so I just... I took you with me...hope you don't mind-'

'NO!' You cut him off. 'I mean... no.. no I don't mind...'

He chuckles as he lets go off you. He leans over the metal bar and looks down to the city. You join him, staring lovingly at the many lights below.

It stays silent for a moment. Just you and him and the city sounds, sounds you can handle right now.

'You still stuck on the mission?' He asks as his head turns your way.

It doesn't escape him how you flinch, how your face scrunches up in frustration. He facepalms himself in his mind, of course you're still stuck on that.

'It wasn't supposed to go like that... I don't know why Tony even invited me. I messed up everything...'

'It's not your fault... and this is his dramatic ass trying to prove that to you...'

'By sending me to a loud ass party that could've easily turned in another mess of people getting hurt and me not able to control my energy and sending me into a full on panic attack...'

'I didn't say it was a good method...' he laughs.

'It's not...' you laugh with him. 'But it's the thought that counts... I'll get over this mission... in time... it just sucks because.. if I can't even handle one mission and a party than what can I handle?'

'A lot more than you think... you just gotta let go... you're limiting yourself by bullying yourself... you're the most powerful Avenger on this team...'

'Thanks... again...'

'Anything for my favourite girl...'

'Favourite huh?' You tease.

'Absolutely... and uh... since the night is still young... do you wanna get out of here? Find some place to actually have our own little party?'

'Would that involve drinking and not having to worry about loud noises?'

'Yup...'

'Then why are we still standing here?'

'That's my girl..'