Someone like me pt. 2 🌿 Bucky Barnes

Song : Labrinth - I've never felt so alone. (Can we talk about how Labrinth makes the most dreamy and aesthetically pleasing songs for Euphoria??)

Just like the last one this contains triggers, like mentions of death and suicide.

Your outfit inspiration:

I just love this suit don't come at me!

•••

A loud groan tears from her throat, her fist slamming into the soft bed as he presses the wodka drenched rag against her body. He quickly hands her the half full bottle of wodka, she immediately puts it against her mouth as Bucky continues to press it against her back.

'Yebat'..' she groans. (Fuck)

'ya znayu, ya postarayus' byt' nezhnym ..' comes Bucky's reply. (i know, i'll try to be gentle.. )

She grins at his words. 'ty i nezhnyy?' (You and gentle)

'ya mogu byt' nezhnym, kogda khochu ..' He grins (I can be gentle when I want..)

'togda pokazhi mne.' She turns around to face him, the pain clearly long forgotten. (Show me then)

He lays down the rag, his heart hammering in his chest, he almost forgot he had one during all those years in hydras captivity. But she makes it beat hard enough to make him feel it.

His eyes flicker between hers. He searches for any signs of discomfort when he softly cups her cheek. He pulls her against him, she squeaks, a hand comes up to his chest. It covers his heart and thus she can feel it's almost beating out of his chest.

He runs his thumb over her cheek. As he looks into Y/n's eyes, he notices the hope slowly shining through. He leans in and gently presses his lips against her.

It's like his first kiss all over again, he remembers that now, because of her. Only this kiss is more meaningful to him. Both their eyes flutter shut, neither want the moment to end.

Just to stay here, I'm this banged up motel room, him cleaning her wounds, her talking to him about the past and the present, and to stay close to each other like this.

'tebe udalos' ubedit' menya, Soldat' she whispers out of breath. Her eyes unable to open just yet, reminiscing the feeling for a few beats.

'khoroshiy' he replies (good)

If only he could go back to that moment, talk Y/n out of returning to Hydra like they did, that he could just escape with her and not turn back. The story wouldn't have ended with her bleeding out in a courtroom.