Teen mom 🌿 Peter (request)

Song: Harry Styles - fine line.

Not me listening to this song and bawling my eyes out the last couple of days.

Imagine; you and Peter are in high school and you find out you're pregnant.

Your outfit:

•••

'No... no... no no no no...' you try to keep your sobs in but MJ already knows that whatever you're going to say, it's not going to be good.

'Y/n... come on out... tell me what it says...' she softly speaks up, her voice echoing through the empty bathroom.

'I... I... I don't know if I can...' your voice breaks MJ's heart.

She has been with you through thick and thin, through the bad and the good but she has never heard you this upset before. She can only imagine what you're feeling right now.

She slowly pushes the bathroom door open and walks in on you sitting on the toilet seat. Your eyes bloodshot from trying to keep yourself from drowning in tears.

'We were careful.. MJ I swear we were careful!'

'Y/n, hey... shh.. it's okay... these things happen..' she kneels in front of you and takes the positive pregnancy test from your shaking fingers before laying it on the sink.

She takes both your hands and gives them a soft squeeze. She moves her head so your only choice is to look at her.

'Are you disappointed ?' You ask and she cuts you off before you can say anything else.

'No.. absolutely not... you and Peter were careful but sometimes it doesn't work, you're just that 1 percent where it goes wrong... but that doesn't mean I'm not here for you anymore... you need all the help you can get...'

'How am I even going to tell him?, I'm going to ruin everything... this will ruin his carrier at Stark industries..' you wipe your tears.

'He deserves to know y/n... it won't ruin his life.. he loves you too much to let this come between anything... I think he would even be somewhat happy...'

'You think?' You ask.

'Y/n, that boy is like a puppy, he admires you with his whole heart, he is crazy about you... and this baby... has the best parents it could wish for... it doesn't matter that he or she is a bit earlier... you will figure this out..'

'Tony will kick him off the team when he finds out...'

'Are you crazy?!, Tony will have a little kid to spoil rotten, you know Tony is like peters father... this baby is the luckiest in the world with the avengers as family...'