For Those Who Wish Me Dead 🌿 Mob!Steve AU

Song: Labrinth - formula.

When your brother gets murdered, all eyes are on Steve Rogers, the notorious Mob Boss of Brooklyn, he however is innocent in this. The cops use you to get to him, what happens when you find out their dirty little secret?

It contains some aspects of the move "for those who wish me dead", it's a really good movie and you should definitely watch it! But like I said there can be some spoilers.

Okay so this first chapter.. it's not my best because I suck at beginnings and endings... as you know, but trust me the story will be better!

Outfit inspiration:

 There will be more parts and some Mob warnings! So like violence and smut and that kind of thing!

•••

'Tony what's going on? You're scaring me..' you cross your arms while leaning back into the passenger seat.

It's weird for him to suddenly drop everything and have you do the same. Tony rarely gets scared.

'Don't worry about it Y/n... we just need to get to safety.. I send you an email containing everything you need in case something happens-'

'Tony! In case something happens? You're not making any sense, please tell me what's going on!' Your desperate attempts fail, he's not letting on anything. 'Did you pick another fight again?'

'Look, I dug up something I shouldn't have... and Bruce's death wasn't an accident.. they're after us too...'

'Oh my god, Tony...' you sigh.

'I'm getting us to safety and then I'm spilling the beans on live television...'

You don't even know what to say. You're too shocked and frankly you're paralysed at the thought someone is now after you two. You were used to the threats, but everyone knows to not hurt family, only business.

'And I need you to promise me something.. if something happens to me.. I need you to do it.. make sure those who did it pay...'

'No... no Tony I don't even wanna think about that...'

'Promise me...' is tone is stern and demanding. Like only your brother can.

'Fine... okay I promise..' You reply. 'But I don't-'

The next thing you remember is Tony losing control over the wheel. The sound of machine guns and glass breaking. You feel yourself getting slammed against every surface in that car as it topples down a hill. Then finally it stops and just... there's just silence.