D'yavol pt. 2 🌿 Black Widow spoilers!!

Song: Lorne Balfe - Last Glimmer.

Guess what, maybe this will become a series..

This one goes out to neysizzle in the hopes that he/she/they will not kill me in my sleep for the last chapterrrr

(I'm case you wondered, yes I do read all your comments and i try to respond to most of them!)

•••

(1995)

'VERNUT'SYA!' You yell as you aim the gun around you. (Get away)

Everyone who tries to get close will get a bullet in their skull, that's for sure.

'Honey...' Alexei says.

'TY NE IMEYESH' PRAVA NAZYVAT' MENYA TAK!' You point the gun at him. (You don't have the right to call me that)

'They're so young.. Yelena is only six and Natasha is only eleven!'

'You were even younger...'

'gde tvoye grebanoye serdtse?' (Where is your fucking heart?)

'It's understandable that you are upset-'

You hear some gravel scraping against the ground behind you and you turn quickly. Your face hardens when you see the soldiers with syringes coming your way. You don't even hesitate to pull the trigger on them. They drop to the floor while you turn your head back.

The other soldiers raise their guns to you so you turn to Dreykov. 'Two bodies really worth losing your best recruit over?'

He tells them to lower the guns. 'I'll go back... but they go free... Alexei you take them and you keep them out of the red room...'

'Honey.. I cannot do that-'

'YERUNDA!' You snap. 'He's your friend..' you turn to Dreykov. 'You make it happen...'

Dreykov's eyes widen for a second. Dreykov glances at Alexei before turning back to you and nodding. 'You've got fire, girl... lower the gun and the girls go free..' he promises.

You hesitantly do so. You lower the gun and you toss it away.

That's when both girls get grabbed and dragged away from you. You scream out for them to stop, we had a deal, you promised, a few curse words in both English and Russian but Dreykov can't seem to stop smirking.

You're grabbed into a hold that even you can't crawl out of. Maybe they even broke something, you're not sure.

'ya prikonchu tebya...' you seethe when he gets close to you. (I will end you)

'ty prosto podozhdi i uvidish'..' (you just wait and see)

(2016 - present day)

'Yelena.. where is Y/n?' Melina asks worriedly.

'She's going after Dreykov!' Yelena answers when she sees you walking out onto the platform.

They've come this far already, the red room is being destroyed, it's falling to the ground or as Melina said, it's being guided into a controlled crash.

The Widows are free now. The only people still remaining are the Taskmaster, and Dreykov with a handful of men by his side.