On Borrowed Time 🌿 Helmut Zemo (request with spoilers!)

Song: Pim Stones - neon lights.

Is it just me or have my chapter been getting longer and more detailed? Maybe I am not so bad after all 😂

SPOILERS!!!!

Imagine; you and Zemo were married when T'Challa took him to the prison, now, a couple years later, he suddenly walks right into the house in Riga (Latvia)

Outfit inspiration: okay but I am obsessed with this outfit because it's classy yet colourful and greeeeen

Okay so, everything in bold is in Sokovian

Okay so, everything in bold is in Sokovian. And in this you have a very thick accent.

•••

You hum to the soft music playing around the house. The rather large house. There are a lot of benefits being married to a Baron, this house included.

Even though he's not physically there to take care of you, he always made sure you had access to everything he owns.  You didn't marry him for his money, he knows that. But he wants you to be comfortable, so you are.

You live alone, you prefer it that way. No servants and no maids, just you alone. Nobody that can backstab you for whatever reasons they might have, it happened before, no surprise that if you continued to have people around you, that it would just happen again.

So it comes as a surprise to you that you hear the front door opens and close, some men talking. You hurry to take your gun out of your purse and you get behind a pillar.

'I can't believe you own a place here...'

'Yes well-'

'Who are you and what are you doing here?' You press the gun against the side of his head. 'Y/n... it is alright...'

'Helmut?' You lower the gun against your body again and he smiles at you.