I'm sorry for scaring you 🌿 Stucky!children (request)

Song:  Imagine Dragons - burn out.

Imagine; Bucky and Steve are getting divorced and can't agree on who gets custody, because your twin brother wants to live with Steve and you don't want to get separated from him, you want to move to Steve to, making Bucky angry.

This is angsty, sorry in advance..

•••

'I want to see them too!, they're mine as well!, and not three days in a month Steve!'

'It's going to be chaos if they have to switch every other week!' Steve argues back.

'So I'm just supposed to yield now?!, stop resisting and let you take them from me too?!, you already have everything Steve... I just want to be able to see them too!'

'I get that!, I do!, but you have to think about them too!'

The door clicks and both heads turn to their children standing in the doorway.

You smile when you see Bucky. 'Dad!' You happily giggle as you run up to him and wrap your arms around him.

'Hey babydoll..' he kisses your head.

From the start you and Bucky had a connection like no other father and daughter have. He is very protective of you and you kind of love him even more for that. When going against Steve he always has your back, much to Steve's dismay.

You're a typical daddy's girl, you can't do anything wrong in his eyes, you're his everything. Not his favourite because he doesn't pick sides, or so he says.

That's why it hurts him that with the contract that is now on the table, he would be able to only see you three days in a month. A weekend so to speak.

'Hey dad...' Jack, your brother hugs him after you.

'Why don't we ask them what they want?' Steve suddenly speaks up and you frown at him.

'Ask us about what?'

'Well... now that your dad and I.. well are divorced... we were trying to come to an agreement about seeing both of you... but we can't figure it out...' Bucky shoots Steve a nasty glare making Steve roll his eyes.

'So you want to ask us where we want to live?' Jack states.

Steve nods and you look at your other dad. This is the moment you've been fearing. You and Jack already talked about this, what you would do if asked this question, Bucky is not going to like it.

Since you don't want to be separated from Jack, you both agreed that when it would come to this, you would love with Steve. Not because you'd rather do that but because it's more logical.

Jack gives you a knowing look, your giggly look vanishing as your eyes go down to your feet.

'We uh... y/n and I we.. we uh.. we discussed what we would say if this question ever came up...' Jack speaks up.

'And?' Steve asks.

'We want to live with you... it's just better that way-'

'Even you y/n?' Bucky asks and you nod, you slowly look up to meet his eyes.

'Well thats just fucking great then!' The sudden outburst makes you step back.

'Is there anything else that I can't have?!'

'Dad i-'

'You what?!, you know I thought we'd have each other's backs but clearly everyone chooses your dad instead of me.. including you!'