A gladiators honour 🌿 Thor

Song: Ariana Grande - POV.

Imagine; you used to be a gladiator until you were send away by Odin, he banned everyone who participated. One day Thor gets injured in the middle of nowhere, you take care of him.

Your outfit:

•••

Thor opens his eyes, the pounding in his head getting worse every second that ticks by.

He remembers flashes from a while ago, flashes of people trying to kill him, Blood seeping through his clothes and his skin being cut up by the edge of their swords.

He also remembers a faint forgive of a woman defending him. She stood in front of him fighting all the other men off.

He looks around and wonders where he's currently staying. He sits up and groans when he feels a slight hint of pain. As his eyes go over his arms, he sees rags and some kind of cream on the shallower cuts. He reaches to touch it but gets stopped by a female voice.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you...' she leans against the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest.

'Who are you..' his immediate aggressive reaction makes her chuckle a bit.

'Is that really how you greet all the people healing you?' She replies.

'I apologise, I didn't mean to be rude... but it is quite alarming when you wake up in a place you have no knowledge off, and spoken to by a woman you don't recall ever meeting...'

'Yes.. I can only imagine... but if you uh.. must know... I'm Y/n..' she pushes herself off of the doorframe and walks over to him.

She sticks out her hand for him to shake. He hesitantly takes it.

'Before you ask... we're in the forest not far away from the village.. and do not worry... those men that attacked you can't find us... mainly because they are currently visiting Hel... probably not knowing that they will permanently stay there...' 

Thor chuckles at her remark. A small smile creeps onto her face when she hears him laugh.

'Care to tell em why those men were attacking you?' She hands him a cup of water for him to drink and he downs it in one go before answering.

'I have a lot of enemies... it's not out of the ordinary for them to go after me.. they were stronger this time.. I was caught off guard...'

'Well lucky for you I was nearby...'

'Yes...yes I am very lucky..'