Cleaning lady 🌿 Steve (request)

Song: Frank Ocean - Godspeed.

Imagine; you're a cleaner at your uncles company, when you get home you see your boyfriend Steve has broken in because he was worried.

Also there's very mild smut in this!!!!!!

•••

You wouldn't have to work a day in your life, that's what Steve says about you moving into the tower with him.

He has been secretly trying to convince you moving in with him, because he can see the way you come back from work.

You have always been a hard worker, especially for your uncles cleaning company. You provide for everyone but yourself, that's what made him fall so damn hard for you.

But enough is enough, and then the stress that comes with it for Steve. He will never admit it but he is scared something will happen to you on the way back home after a long day of work.

Like right now for example, you weren't replying to his calls or texts, which you usually do in 0.3 seconds. You were really busy today, with a fight with some Karen. She threw a drink at you.

So you had to clean that up before you could go home, and now you're dragging yourself up the stairs to your apartment.

You reach your door and see the light coming from under it. You frown as you push open the door.

You hear music coming from the living room and you quietly close the door behind you. You reach into the small cabinet in the hallway and get out your crowbar for emergencies. Courtesy of a very worried Steve Rogers.

'Who's there?' You ask as you slowly make your way over.

You end up in the middle of the living room, you turn around and are faced with a large muscly figure. You yell out before recognising the muscly figure as none other than Steve Bloody Rogers.

'JESUS STEVE!' You yell before swatting him against the chest and dropping the crowbar on the floor.

'Glad to see you still kept this..' he laughs as he bends down to pick it up.

'Not that it would work against an annoyingly quiet super soldier...' you roll your eyes as you cross your arms.

'You weren't responding and I got worried and-... is that... strawberry?' He asks taking a sniff and you sigh.

'I'm happy that you love me that much Steve... and yes that is strawberry... but you have to trust me sometimes...'

'Okay lets not.... have two conversations at a time... first things first... why do you smell like strawberry with a LOT of sugar?'

'This Woman threw a milkshake at me today...I'm going to take a shower... let's not talk about it now okay?'

Steve knows better than to keep talking about things you don't like, and he hates seeing you so sad.

'Would you like me to join you?' He tries to lighten the mood.

'Please...' you sigh.

He presses a gentle kiss on your head before pulling you with him. There's no talking as you reach the bathroom together.

He leaves you standing in the middle of it as he walks back to close the door. You start undoing your clothes as he walks back to you.

His hand swiftly moves up your cheek while his arm wraps around your waist. His lips press onto yours and you melt into him.

'I love you...' he pushes his head against yours and you let out a soft chuckle as your hands go to the back of his neck.

Your nails softly take through the blonde hair. It drives him wild when you do that. Not with desire but with love.

You're not an ordinary couple, it's not always about lust, no, your love is intense. Like gazing into each other's eyes for days, intense.

You're tired but he gives you energy and the other way around. You've never had this with anybody. You were afraid of moving in with him, and that this intense love would slowly ebb away, but right now, in this moment you're convinced it will never end. Before you know it, you said the words to him.

'I want to move in with you...' you look him straight in the eye.

The next kiss he plants on your lips is full of love and lust, you couldn't have made this any better for him in his opinion.

He undresses faster than that Flash kid on the CW and before you know it you're already in the shower, tangled in a heated make out session.

He stares into your eyes and you smile at him, you watch the water rush past his face and neck. Dropping down his golden locks before you tuck them behind his ear.

His hands hook under your thighs as he lifts you up against the shower wall. He kisses you again and again until you have to catch your breath because he is already pushing inside of you.

The shower fills with heavy breathing mixed with moans and skin against skin. Just feeling him is enough to drive you over the edge. That's how in love you actually are with this man.

Then suddenly his movements still and he lets out possibly the loudest moan you have ever heard from him, you're positive your neighbours heard it too.

Who cares right?, Steve probably moves you in within the next couple of hours. You will never have to face the neighbours again.

So you follow his lead, letting loose of everything that happened today, all the stress. Your eyes close, your nails dig into the skin of his shoulders as your breathing skyrockets.

'I've never... heard you... this loud...' you breathe and he smiles through his pants.

'Who cares?, you'll be out of here in a few hours...' he chuckles.

See? Like you've known him for decades.

'What convinced you to finally move in with me?'

'Honestly?, everything today made me realise that... coming home to you is the highlight of my day, even if you scared me shitless... i'd rather have you there to come home to...'

'Good... I wouldn't have it any other way either.. and now that we're talking about your situation...maybe you want-'

'I'm keeping the job Steve.. that ain't up for debate...'

'Well it was worth the try... ' he chuckles.

'Also... the crowbar...'

'You won't be needing that anymore anyway...'

'If you keep bringing up my job then I might have to...'

'I love you...'

'I love you too....but seriously though.. I will not be accountable for my actions if you scare me like that again...'