The legacy pt. 4 🌿 TFATWS

Song: Sergio Valentino - drive (remix)

I HATE IT HERE OMG, so it takes me being violently ill, for my skin to become clear... wtf...

SPOILERS!

This episode was so full of different dialogues and such, that I decided to put it in three parts, because those moments are so important for character development.

That girl, the supposed hostage. She didn't have an evil vibe to her. That sounds a little weird but it's true, it wasn't to be a pain in the ass, she was trying to help other people. People that stayed behind. People like you who had to pick up the pieces.

'Does she do anything else besides staring?'

'You should be glad that's all she does right now...' Sam comments.

'Listen... I am not trying to replace Steve okay? I'm just trying to be the best Captain America I can be...'

'Well You suck at it...' you mutter under your breath.

'I'm sorry what?' John turns to you again. 'I just swooped in and saved your lives... you could at least thank me...'

You sputter out a laugh as you cross your arms over your chest, you lean back a little while you try to contain your anger, it isn't easy with a person like John in front of you.

'Look... I got mad respect for you..but you were getting your asses kicked...' his sidekick bitts in.

'Right... you stayed on the truck right? You didn't need me to slow you down so you wouldn't get squashed against the asphalt... right?' You tilt your head.

'Who are you anyway?' Sam stops you from actually attacking the man.

'Lemar Hoskins..'

'Look, I see a guy hanging out of a helicopter in tactical gear, I need a lot more than Lemar Hoskins..' Sam replies.

'I'm Battlestar...Johns partner..'

You can't hold in the chuckle which doesn't go over well John, of course.

'All the good names got taken? STOP THE CAR!' You yell and the car slowly comes to a halt. 'I'm walking... I can't stand to be in the same car as these two clowns...'

'I get the attitude okay... I do.. you didn't expect me to get the shield... but this would be a lot easier with Caps Wingman by my side...well Bucky and Sam...'

'Fuck You John, you should be glad I saved your ass back there... and your sidekicks...' you lift your hand, purple surrounds your fingers and travels to the gas pedal of the car.

The gear shifts making the driver gasp. The gas pedal slowly pushes down and the car starts moving again. You lift your magic again and follow Bucky and Sam.

•••

You're laying stretched out on the bench just like Sam is on the other side of the cargo plane. Bucky however is sitting on a crate, staring ahead of him.

'You alright?' Sam asks Bucky.

'Lets take the shield Sam...' his reply is stoic.

'Let's take the shield, Sam. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves.' He repeats again.

'We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it. Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?'