Sestra pt. 10 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky/Sam

Song: Miles Cyrus - heart of glass.

Just a warning, spoilers... and also... you're a savage in this... you're like Regina George mean. You're brutal.

Also, by the time I post this, I am officially 20 years old, and fuck.. I feel grown but oh so immature, also Bucky also has a birthday celebrate.

TO CELEBRATE MY B-DAY, HERES AN UPDATE!!

'Agatha?' The man calls out.

'You say you're not out for revenge right?' You speak into her ear teasingly. 'Lets just check that theory... why don't you go over to him?' You give her a gentle shove. She lands on the roof.

'My love..' he holds a hand out for her to take.

'I know this a distraction...'  she turns to you, but you turn her head back to the man.

'Is it though?' You land on the roof as well. A smirk evident on your face. Fuck you miss being this- no you don't y/n, you don't miss being evil. 'Is it not just me being.. well a little witch? You don't know for certain do you?'

'Agatha... it's so good to see you...' Mephisto speaks, you watch her fall for it. 'I've been waiting for you...' he offers her his hand.

'Yes Agatha... he has waited for you...' you coo.

'I... I...' she stutters. 'Go on..and don't think about what I did of course..'

Your power intertwined with your fingers. Agatha is about to feel the exact same as you did when she decided it would be A-Okay to use Bucky as a rag doll. Devastated and angry.

'I... it's good to see you too.. I thought I lost you...'

'Oh you did... remember Agatha? The trick? Let me jog your memory a little bit...'

The mans head gets engulfed with purple. 'No...' Agatha breathes. 'No! You can't take him from me again! I'll do anything!' She begs.

'Will you leave me and my family alone then?'

'Yes! Yes I will..' she turns to you, you can tell she means it. Should you let her go?

'See the problem here is.. Agatha.. that if I let you walk away again... you'll come back... like a plague...and you'll try to outshine me and my sister, again...'

'I won't!' She pants. 'I won't I swear!'

'Yeah well... I can't let that happen...' you close your hand and Mephisto groans out while reaching for his head.

Its not really the real way he died, that was much more gruesome, but still, seeing a loved one in pain is agonising enough.

'No! NO!' She yells turning around, her gaze locking on yours. She powers up, you see he ready to attack. 'Agatha! Help... me...'

You tightens the first before releasing it and making him disappear again. 'WANDA NOW!' You yell.

She rushes across the roof and uses her own magic to control Agatha into another reality. Just like she did with the avengers upon meeting them.

You're better with creating illusions in this reality, she's better at making people go insane. Pretty lethal pair right?

You look around, seeing Sam, the kids and Vision being totally fine. You let out a breath of relief. Those kids are your main priority but by the looks of it, they got everything covered.

Even Hayward has nowhere to go, with Darcy rammed into the side of his truck. A smug smile on her face of course.

You fly down to Vision. You pull him away slightly. 'Where's the other Vision?' You ask.