Money has to roll 🌿 Steve+Bucky mob AU

Song: Snoh Aalegra - nothing burns like the cold.

Imagine; my dear friend demilh and I came up with this idea when we watched a trailer for a new series and I am too excited to write this, okay so either way, You're Bucky's little sister, you're being threatened so Tony, your dad (trust me on this) gets you a bodyguard. MOB AU

THIS WILL BE A SERIES!

There will be violence, gore, maybe smut idk yet.. and well, it's a mob au so probably everything you expect.

•••

'So...' Tony speaks up as he crosses one leg over the other.

A glass of bourbon sits in his hand like it's a damn glove, you're not really digging this. Usually when he asks both you and your brother James to be present, something bad is about to happen.

'You're probably wondering why I called you in here..'

'Do enlighten us dad... I am very curious...'

'Given the recent competition between our house and the Odinson's I have decided to up the security as you kids say... up in this bitch..'

'Oh my lord.. please don't ever phrase it like that again..' Bucky mutters while pinching the bridge of his nose.

'Bucky you're getting a bodyguard...' Tony turns to his eldest son who has now got wide blown eyes in surprise.

You turn your head to him, and that's when you sputter out in laughter. At first it's a giggle but then it turns to cackling, much to Bucky's annoyance. 'You're getting a bodyguard HAHAHAHA' the whole couch is shaking from your laughter.

'Very funny Y/n... fuck You...' he grumbles back.

'As for you Y/n...' Tony cuts it off. 'You'll be getting one too...'

Now it's Bucky's turn to bark out a laugh while you cross your arms over your chest and sink back into your seat.

'A body guard?' Long nails draw figures on your bare skin. You let out a long sigh as you turn your head to look at the beautiful woman drawing them.

'Yup...'

'Can't be that bad right..?' She lowly comments. 'Someone to protect you...'

'Nat... I already have someone to protect me... and this may come as a surprise to you.. it's me... or you.. I don't need some make bodyguard who protects me all the time... I mean hello! I was raised in a mob for god sakes... I learned how to fuck someone up at the tender age of 12!'

'Babe... relax... let it play out for a bit... your father just wants you to be safe... those Strange's can't be trusted..'

A couple rooms down Bucky is thinking the exact same thing. He understands his father wants to keep him safe but this? This is just plain ridiculous!

He's supposed to be a role model, a leader. Not some wuss who hides behind a bodyguard. He can hold is own in a fight, so why would Tony suddenly want him to be protected by someone else?

Short answer: The Strange's...

Long answer: the Strange's because they're the second largest mob in New York, they hold a lot of power and you just so happened to refuse an offer. It made them mad. Very mad.