Innocense herself (not) 🌿 Peter Parker (request)

Song: Mother Mother - Hay Loft (fits perfectly and I am ADDICTED to this song, especially when driving because this is such a banger. Like damn..

Also, why does the boy I am dating have the nerve to test if the parking lot is slippery by pulling the brakes and spinning the car... like I am used to my dad doing it. The smile he gave me after I literally squealed made me melt though.

Imagine; you move in with Peter and May together with your mother because you're going through a rough patch. Peter thinks you're really innocent until he finds out how freeing you can be.

Your innocent outfit

Your real style

•••

'Yes Mommy..'

On the outside you're the perfect girl, you're innocent and nice, you're as sweet as they get, or at least that's what your mother and May think. And it's was Peter thought for a long time.

Peter was just like that, innocent and sweet on the outside, but rebellious within. And when he saw that side of you come out one night. Fuck, he fell hard for you.

How could he not? You were perfect to him, and the most important thing, he could be himself around you. You didn't judge him for wanting to let go and do everything that wasn't expected of him. To be truly free.

'Where's your mind at Pete?' Your sweet voice pulls him from his thoughts.

'Nowhere, absolutely nowhere...' he sighs with a smile. 'And it feels amazing...'

'Told you... being in the park after dark is the best thing ever... just lying in the grass and looking at the stars...'

'You're something else... you know that?' He chuckles and he feels you wrap an arm around him.

'I came here a lot after moving in with you and May actually...it's not that I didn't like you... but-'

'I get it...' Peter turns to face you. 'It's calming.. I really enjoy this time y/n.. us just doing whatever the hell we want...not expected to be as innocent and sweet...just myself...' He sighs.

You move up so you can fully face him. You can see the look on his face. He means every word and that makes you smile. Sure you enjoy being friends but it feels like something different here, it feels like more.

'I'm glad I can help you with that.. I mean sure there are some nice things about acting so sweet and innocent.. but I'd rather have someone to be myself with..' you smile.

Peter nods as he props himself up on his elbows as well. The moonlight shines on your face and oh how badly he wants to just put his hand on the back of your neck and pull you into a kiss. He doesn't though, he's a gentleman still.

'Peter... I-'

'HEY! WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE!' A guard yells and you both startle and look right into the light of one of the guards.

'Quick! We gotta run!' You push yourself up and pull him with you.

You laugh as you lead Peter away from the guard. You both run through the park trying to get away before you get caught. Peter is amazed by you, and not even in a normal way, no he's full on in love with you.

'Shit!' You curse breaking him out of the daydreaming once again. There's a giant fence, it's locked as well, and with the guard closing in on you, it's not looking good.

'I thought this was unlocked?' Peter pants.

'Well clearly not...' you sass back.

'Up the tree!' He points and you frown. 'I am wearing a skirt Peter!'

'I know that... I'll pull you up! Come on!' He rushes ahead of you and climbs in with speed you've never seen before. You rush to the trunk of the three and look up, seeing him already getting comfortable.

He reaches down his hand and you take it just in time, he swiftly pulls you up and wraps his arm around you to keep you pressed against him.

You can't breath, you don't know if it's from him being pressed against you, or the thrill of the guard looking for you both, but you can't seem to catch your breath.

'Shh, y/n... you're gonna give us away...' he whispers lowly in your ear.

All the stupid shit you did to feel that thrill, that adrenaline rush. It perished against Peter whispering this lowly into your ear. Apparently Peter can hear how fast you're breathing and your heart is beating, because when the guard gets close, he suddenly presses his lips to yours.

It silences you enough for the guard to lose interest. 'I think they're gone...' Peter hears him say.

He pulls back from you. Your mouth is still agape, your breathing picking up just as fast as it was before he kissed you.

'I.. I uh..' he stutters. 'The guard is gone... I think it's safe to go down again...' he says and you nod slowly.

He lets go off you and sets you down on the ground before climbing out himself. If he could only see how much you liked that...

'I Uhm... thanks for shutting me up...'

'You're welcome...' he replies as you start walking through the park again. Down the streets of New York.

'Peter.. what I was going to tell you before the rude guard cut me off... was that I uh... I like you.. I really like you because you don't judge me... and we have fun... you take me for me-'

'I like you too!' He blurts out. You stop walking and look him in the eye. 'And I actually wanted to say it for a while...'

You giggle when he puts a piece of hair behind your ear. 'Wanna recreate the tree scene?' You ask with a smirk and he chuckles. 'Happily.'

He leans down and captures your lips with his. He pulls you closer as the kiss gets hungrier, more passionate.
You finally pull away after a while, intertwining your fingers with his as you start walking again.

'This is gonna be fun...' you smirk.

'Oh I'll make sure of it...' Peter winks.

Both so innocent, but oh so corrupting.