The singing mobster 🌿 Stucky/Tony (request)

Song: Jucee Froot - danger

Imagine; okay so Steve and Bucky are the parents of Tony, they're also leaders of the Russian maffia, Tony doesn't want to take the leading role, he wants to be a singer. So you help him. (Tony is like 21 and you're 18)

•••

'Tony...Tony...Tony are you even paying attention?!' Steve speaks up and he looks up to his father.

'No sorry... you were saying?'

Steve sighs, he hates the fact that his son is so distracted by something else rather than paying attention to very important business lessons.

'I was saying that I want your opinion on this matter, they threatened us, what do you think is the right way to go?' Steve asks.

'I say we threaten them back, maybe fuck up some of their guys...'

'No no!, you haven't been paying any attention, have you?' It frustrates Steve that his own son is so uninterested in leading the maffia.

'Steve, baby don't be so hard on him...he knows..just give him a break...' Bucky walks in with you.

'And where have you been all day?' Steve turns to his husband.

'I've been out with our daughter, remember?, you don't want her near the maffia so I keep her busy... at least for today...'

'And with busy you mean...'

'We went shopping..' you chirp carrying all the bags.

'Of course...' Steve sighs, the stress is clearly getting to him, it's a good thing the lead is about to be passed onto Tony, as far as your parents know, that is.

'What?... I needed something for the big family dinner you two are making me go to...' you smirk.

'Buck...need to talk to you... Tony, go and do some of the things I told you to do...' Steve orders everyone around and everyone listens.

Well, you give them the idea you'll listen because in reality, you want to talk to Tony, maybe convince him to sing for you again.

God he has such a beautiful voice, something you wouldn't mind listening to all day, but your parents don't share the same attitude towards it.

He doesn't do it very often, mainly because he gets pressured to take over the business. But you need to convince him that there's a different path in life for him.

'Tony...Tony wait...' your heels click on the marble floor as you rush after him.

'What do you want y/n, I'm not in the mood for talking...' he snaps at you when you catch up.

'I think you should tell them...over dinner...what you told me...' you pant.

'No way...you saw how frustrated Dad was when I didn't even pay attention, it's gonna cause a scene.... and why should you even care?!'

'Hey whoa...I'm trying to help you here...' you frown at him.

'You don't know what it's like y/n!, I have all this pressure and you go out shopping, you get to do whatever you want!'

'Tony where is this coming from?' You're baffled by the sudden outburst, especially after he was so excited last night.

'Just leave me alone...you don't understand anything... how I feel, the business, you don't know Shit about it...'

'Oh really?, I don't know what has gotten into you but you better take it out right now!'

'Just leave me alone... just go be that princess at the dinner tonight while I will get butchered because I don't wanna follow in their footsteps...'

'I don't know anything?, I don't know what it's like?, well I fucking know that this is important to you and I'm trying to help!, and I know that when we get threatened, you don't go on a killing spree, you investigate and you talk things out before killing... but I'm sure you knew that too...' your voice cracks as you finish your mini speech.

'Y/n...' his face softens.

'No it's okay... I get it... I just wanted to let you know I support you...no matter what you choose...' You reply before walking off.

You're planning on more than just supporting him, you're planning on taking his spot. And you're planning on stopping anyone in your way, and Tony's.

•••

'Y/n my dear, you look lovely...' your grandmother smiles as she takes your hand in hers.

'Thank you grandma...' you reply to her with a smile.

Then Tony enters the dining room. He glances at you and you give him a soft smile.

This is something between you two, a fight never lasts more than two seconds, no hard feelings after. That's the way you work.

He shoots you a smile back before mixing himself into the group of people greeting each other.

'Okay everyone!' Steve speaks up silencing everyone else. 'It's time to have some food and after I make my announcement!'

'Sounds special, I wonder what he will say...do you know dear?' She turns to you.

'Now now grandma... you know I wouldn't keep secrets from you..'

'Oh really...is that why you have a gun under the table?' She grins as she looks ahead of her.

'Legs say I have an announcement of my own...this evening is filled with announcements...'

'Entertaining as always...' Wanda sits down next to you.

'You know me...I'm all about the drama...' you reply in all seriousness.

•••

'Okay so...my parents were going to announce that I will be taking over the organisation...but I won't... I want to pursue a career in singing, I've already been offered to perform...' Tony just straight throws it out there and the entire table stays silent.

'You certainly won't!, I won't let you!' Steve's outburst is more than expected at this point.

'No!, I am not doing something I don't enjoy!, I can sing, I'm really good at it too!'

'You were made for this!'

'Oh here we go again!' Tony yells back.

Then chaos erupts between them. They start arguing and arguing, while everyone at the table stays silent.

'Hey...' you stand up. Nobody listens.

'Hey!' You say again.

'HEY!' You yell but still, they won't stop.

Grandma reaches under the table and pulls out the gun. She hands it to you and you cock it before shooting a hole in the ceiling.

It gets deadly silent after that, all eyes are on you now.

'Now that I have everyone's attention... Tony gets to do whatever the fuck he wants... I do so he gets to do it too, and if that means nobody can take over then fuck it, I will... I know everything there is to know!, so now instead of fighting and arguing, let's eat in peace and maybe hear him sing tonight!'

'Excuse me young lady you better sit down!'

'Not until you're all accept his choice... and mine... or so help me god I will start shooting at something else than the ceiling...you're supposed to support family!, then fucking do that and let's just eat!'

After a beat of silence, everyone nods and goes back to eating the food and talking to each other. You sit down and Tony looks at you.

You give him a nod before going back to your own food.

'Well done my child...' your grandma says 'finally someone with actual balls will run this...'

'Yeah...' you chuckle.

Tony mouths a thank you which makes you smile.

'I got you..' you mouth back. 'Always..'