Student beats the teacher 🌿 Peter Parker (request)

Song: vantage - 50/50

This got me excited as well because I've never done one like this before and like the requester said, it's not been done many times before so here you go! Enjoy!

Scratch that, THIS WAS THE MOST FUN IVE EVER HAD, no offence to other requests tho! Because I love every single one!

Imagine; Peter took over Tony's company, one day he sees a girl with talent, he becomes her mentor.

Peter is like 30 in this, and Morgan is 20 in this. You're a teenager.

•••

Peter Parker, the new CEO of Stark industries, following in Tony's footsteps like Tony always predicted.

He's just like him too. He funds colleges, he builds and builds until Morgan comes to get him for food. After May moved in with Happy he wanted to give them some space, that's why he moved into the tower with MJ. And well Morgan wanted to stay in New York, being a student at NYU and all.  (I don't know how old people are who go to college, so if it's not accurate.. sorry)

Peter sighs as he looks at the stack of papers. Every paper he looks at has Tony's name on top, it's basically a constant reminder of him being Peters mentor. it's pure happiness for Peter, sure they've been through rough patches, almost losing him was hard for Peter, but Tony really taught him a lot, both superhero wise and technology wise. He wants to do that for someone else, someone with heart and a great mind to come with that heart.

'Uncle Pete!' Her voice calls out. 'Are you in here?' She asks.

'Yes kid I'm in here...' He answers laying down his papers.

'MJ says you should eat something...' she walks in holding a plate in her hands.

'thank you..' he takes the plate from her and she smiles at him. 'You want to join me? I actually have something to show you...'

'Sure..' She smiles and leans against the desk, Peter turns his computer screen to face them both. 'There's a science fair at the local high school, you want to come with me?' 

'Yeah, I don't see why not..' She replies making Peter chuckle slightly. Even though she's already 20 and growing up faster and faster, she still likes to spend time with Peter.

'So when is it?'

'In a week... I think you could actually help me a lot..'

'Great!.. how can I help you exactly?' She frowns.

'I'm actually.. looking for someone young that could work here, a breath of fresh air if you will.. like I was with your father...someone who can think outside of the box and create things that could help change the world...'

'So you're looking for a student?'

'Yeah...kind of..'

•••

The school air fills Peters nose and he smiles to himself. It's been a while since he visited any high school, including his own. This science fair brings out good memories.

High school was a happy experience for him, aside from the whole secret superhero thing, the teen angst that comes with that and the crushing weight of humanity counting on him to save the world, he still had a good time.

He met the love of his life, got a great job and saved the world a couple of times, build a Lego Death Star.. Yeah his high school days weren't so bad at all.

He smiles seeing the kids rush around with their cardboards and science projects, all different shapes and sizes. From robots to potato-clocks.

'Don't you just love those young minds uncle Peter?' Morgan jokes, putting a hand on his shoulder. He rolls his eyes. 'Your last name really is Stark isn't it?'