Period 🌿 Natasha (request)

Song:  Ellie Goulding - army.

Imagine; you get your period and Nat is the only one who knows how to handle you.

•••

You've been feeling awful all week, belly aches and pain in your lower back make it extremely difficult to function.

You're right in the middle of the meeting when a wave of pain combined with nausea hits you. You groan as quiet as possible before doubling over, elbows on your knees as you try to breathe.

'Y/n?, you alright?' Steve asks and you glare at him.

'Fine.' Your reply is short and the way you grit your teeth at him makes Steve a little anxious for his life.

'You sure?'

'Ye-fuck...' you hiss slamming your fist on the table.

'Lets go Y/n... I'll take you to your room..' Nat hooks her arm around yours before helping you out of your chair.

'What's that on the chair?' Thor asks without thinking, of course Thor wouldn't know much about this sort of thing. So he doesn't understand that he's pretty much embarrassing you.

'Oh god...'

'Y/n, hey.. it's okay... we will deal with that later... come on..' Nat leads you away from all the testosterone.

She helps you reach your room and helps you into your bathroom.

'Nat you don't have to-'

'Shush... I saw this coming from a mile away, even though I don't have them anymore doesn't mean I don't know the signs...and I'm going to help you..'

Your eyes gloss over while your bottom lip starts trembling. Yes, your period causes a lot pain, but it also makes you emotional AF.

You may be a badass in the field, but you turn into a wimpy kid when the Red Sea comes through. Something you don't really want he team to see.

'You'd really do that for me?' Your voice squeaks our making Nat smile.

'Yes...we girls need to stick together, I have Wanda buying the things we need right now, and more... Pepper is going to make sure you're free all week, and I will get the blood out of your suit.. while you just stand there in the shower and be pretty...'

'Natasha... I look like a whale...nobody is pretty on their period...'

'Nobody except for you... come on.. you wiggle your ass out of that suit and I'll get the shower running...'

You chuckle, yep, that's how fast your mood changed around your best friend.

You follow her orders and wiggle yourself out of the tight catsuit before handing it to her and getting into the shower.

You let out a pleasant sigh when you feel the hot water running down your body.

•••

After showering and taking care of your clothes, you're laying in your bed, under the thick covers with loads of pillows.

'I feel like a ketchup bottle..' you mumble from under the blankets making Natasha, who is laying next to you, burst out in laughter.

'Then you're my little ketchup bottle..' she chuckles and  you hum.

'Thank you.. for everything... but don't you think you could've went a little easier on Thor?'

'Excuse me but he disrespected my girl in front of the other men... that's a no go for me...'

'Well thanks...' you smile at her.

'You feeling better already?' She asks, you nod as you close your eyes and get comfortable against her.

'Hey don't fall asleep on me now.. we still have a movie to finish...'

'I do whatever the fuck I want...' your attitude returns making Nat smirk to herself.

'Okay..'