Mob AU part 9 🌿 Bucky (ending)

Song: Doja Cat - Boss Bitch.

She has a plan. A really reckless and definitely ruthless plan. See Ransom was getting cocky. When he confronted her he threatened her family. Her husband and child. And if there's one thing you don't do, it's threaten the family of a mob boss.

After he found out she'd been lying to him, he went insane, ordering the goons to capture Bucky as soon as he set foot on their piece of the pavement, and they did. They dragged him up to Ransoms office.

'Lock the doors...' Ransom ordered after they brought him in. And even more stupid? Ransom refuses to tie the woman to a chair. "She's obedient enough" he said when everyone else around him advised him to do so.

Even now, with Bucky standing there, clearly aggitated, angry and covered in blood that isn't his own. Ransom refuses to even grab Y/n too harshly.

He's so desperate to proof Y/n that he can love her differently than Bucky, he isn't thinking straight, it will cost him dearly though.

'No son Barnes? Did he run away after hearing what you did to his previous mommy?' Ransom evilly chuckles. Bucky just growls at him while trying to escape the hold of two goons. 'It's really ironic... Now you're the one left with nothing.. no wife... no kid... no mob... trust me I've heard you gave it all up for Y/n... all to Tony Stark to get her back...lost cause though.. she's all mine now.. so obedient...'

Bucky sputters out a laugh when he sees Y/n's jaw tighten at his words. 'I know Y/n... she will never be obedient to anyone...'

A small smile crosses her face before it goes back to her neutral expression. She can't deny that he always find the right words.

'She won't hurt me... she knows better... ain't that right doll?'

He glanced back at her and she nods. 'I'm yours..'

It still hurts Bucky a little bit, he deserves it too. Even though it's all acting, he deserves this. 'Hurts doesn't it? You hurt her so badly she's willing to choose me over her one big true love... she's willing to give up her son...'

Bucky's eyes dart over to hers. He has trouble keeping his laughter in. If there's one thing she made abundantly clear in the past, is that she will always put her son first.

'Come here babe...' Ransom motions her over.

She saunters over to him, her hand pressing against his back comfortably. See the thing is about cocky men, they always keep their weapons in the most stupid places, especially mob bosses who have to compensate. They think it's cool to have your gun in your pocket, or in this case, in the back of his pants instead of an actual holster.

'I'm done playing games Bucky...' she turns to him, her fingers slowly locking themselves around the gun.

'I know doll... I am too...'

'I'm tired...' she whines almost.

Real lovers, soulmates. They communicate without actually saying the words. Everything goes naturally. 'Me too doll..'
He replies so stoic.

'See the thing is Ransom...' she slides the gun from the back and pushes him away before aiming at the goons.

Bucky drops to the ground with a thud but crawls up immediately. She continues to aim and shoot every other goon in the room.

'You're so damn cocky...' she shrugs. 'And then to think I was kind of scared of you yesterday, I thought you saw through my whole act but turns out you're just as stupid as the rest of them...'

Ransom glances at the door. 'Oh don't count on them... you had them lock the doors.. and the room is soundproof remember? Boasting about it then and now probably cursing yourself...'