I am not her 🌿 Sam Wilson (request)

Song: Clara Mae - I am not her.

Imagine; you and Sam had been going strong for two years, but he decides to end it and brings someone else to one of Tony's parties.

Your outfit:

•••

'I'm really sorry Y/n, but I can't do this anymore...'

'Do What?'

'This... Us...  I'm breaking up with you..'

'But... but what?... I... things were going so well... What changed?'

'You're not her...'

It sucked, thats for sure. That's the case with most breakups but right now you feel much worse than you did with any other one of your other breakups.

You thought you and Sam were the perfect couple. You never fought, you never have been given any signs that he was going to break up with you. You really thought you found the one. Turns out it wasn't really mutual.

Because it's not even one month later and he's at the party with another woman. One you've been expecting to take your place. His ex.

She's sweet, you couldn't hate her even if you tried because she didn't actually do anything wrong. She cut ties with him while you were dating, and even if it was a bit soon for them to get back together, you get that he'd go to her.

'Hey...'

'Stop feeling sorry for me...' you cut off Bucky the second he tries.

'I'm not... I thought you'd want someone to talk to... because you've been staring at that idiot for most of the evening... I think you need a distraction...'

'I don't need a distraction... okay? All I want is for him to stop throwing it in my face every two seconds that I am not like her and therefor he broke up with me...'

'How do you know that?'

'He told me... he told me I am not like her and that's one of the many reasons he broke up with me...'

'He's a dick y/n... and I'll happily beat his ass for you...'

'No... it's fine Buck... I mean how can I compete with her?'

'No... no that's not what you're gonna do.. you're not going to cut yourself short because he's an idiot... I know plenty of men here who would kill to be with you..'