The devil made me do it 🌿 Bucky Barnes (horror so beware!)

Song: The conjuring in general, just that kind of music to get you going.

Imagine; the conjuring, but with Bucky, and somehow worse. HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THE NEW CONJURING. ALSO CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SAID MOVIE.

So yeah, it's horror, it's gore and unnecessary violence!

Enjoy! You've been warned!

YES THERE WILL BE MORE PARTS

•••

As a kid you never believed in the supernatural. You never got taught about the dangers, about what could very well lurking in the dark.

But you're not a little kid anymore. You've seen more and know more about the dangers the world has to offer. Both in this world and the beyond.

As an avenger you've got images of gruesome things stored in your mind. Nothing that would haunt you in your sleep however. You've seen too damn much to even lose an ounce of sleep over. It sounds horrible, you know that.

You weren't prepared for anything like this to happen, nobody ever is. It's like in the movies, you don't know something evil is after you until it states you right in the face and scares the ever living Shit out of you.

'Hold him down!' Steve tells Tony.

You can only watch them try to take a good hold on your husband, from a distance. Your hand is clasped over your mouth in an attempt to muffle your whimpers.

Bruce continues to speak from the bible, throwing holy water onto your husband in order to make him sane again. You hate to admit that this Bucky scares you.

He's letting out inhuman sounds. It's like a scream and a screech laced together in some sort of animal like cry.

It had started off small. Just some things moving around, doors creaking and some alarms getting triggered. But things started escalating pretty rapidly.

Bucky began having vivid nightmares, more vivid that the ones he gets from ptsd. He started speaking of something watching him, telling him to do horrible things.

And here, a few weeks later, you are watching him go through an exorcism. His bones cracking and limbs bending in ways that they should definitely not be bend. It's a horrible sight, one that would certainly never be forgotten by anyone present here tonight.

You should've seen it, noticed the signs that something about him was off. Contacted someone sooner. It's easy saying that now.

Bruce throws some more drops of holy water on Bucky's body and it sizzles. It actually sizzles and burns the skin beneath it like some allergic reaction.

The agony in his voice makes you feel bad for Bucky. He has been through so much already, and if this doesn't work tonight, he has to be in it for much longer.

Steve suddenly lets go and flies back across the floor while Bucky kicks away Bruce and Tony as well. Bruce hits his head and drops the bible he was holding.

'Shit...' you rush over to help, quickly picking up the bible and helping Bruce to his feet again before picking up Tony.

The demon inside of Bucky just laughs. It's cold and evil, sending chills up your spine.

'Why are you doing this?!' You yell out in frustration.

'Because I can...' it answers with a smirk.

It shoves you aside however and goes straight for Burce, who gets thrown to the floor with ease. Bucky's hand comes up to press his heart in a way that makes it stop beating.