Grand Prix 🌿 Tony/Pepper/Morgan.

Song: Dizzy Rascal ft. Armand van Helden - bonkers.

Imagine; after Tony ends up in the hospital after endgame (because I don't want him to be dead), you go to the Grand Prix of Monaco to watch Tony's team (from Iron Man..3 I think). You didn't think about participating until...

•••

'Miss Stark... welcome to this race...' The best driver, Alex Montgomery says shaking your hand.

'Thank you..' you smile and there's a hidden sadness behind it.

It's a special race to thank your father for his heroics during the fight and because the Grand Prix in Monaco got rudely interrupted by one of the villains from a while back.

'How is your father?' He asks.

'Better... he is watching right now matter of fact... of everything he owns he's most proud of this team..' you chuckle kind heartedly.

'Not that we are any good, we haven't won in years..'

'Coming in second is just as good...'

'Pfff.. that's exactly what a second best would say...' the raining champion, George, scoffs from behind you.

'Maybe your father would like to officially drop this team and fund ours...' he purrs as he gets close to your ear.

'After that comment you just made?, over my dead body..'

'Let me help you find the way off of the track honey... I'm sure a rich girl like you would like to watch the race from way up there...' he points to the large watch tower where your little sister and mother are waiting for the race to start.

Pepper can see the look on your face, she shakes her head preventing you from being just like your father. She knows it's a lost cause at this point, it's not the first time this driver makes remarks about you in the media.

'You should know some things about me now... 1) never call me honey, or baby, or sweetheart... it's Miss Stark to you... and 2) don't test me...I've fought bigger and won..'

'But have you ever driven a race car before?..'

You stay quiet, not because you don't have an answer ready. Oh you have plenty of replies to his oh so masculine remark.

'Thought so... women don't belong on the race track...and neither does that stupid team of you and your father...'

You squint your eyes at him while pursing you're lips, they have a hard time not shaping into a smirk yet, but you keep it together.

'Alex...' you speak up as you watch the champion walk away.

'I think we need to have a talk...'

'Certainly...'

•••

'Are you out of your mind?, Y/n get out of the damn car...' Peppers heels click on the ground as she makes her way over to the race car.

'No...' 

Your dad expects you to be up there in minus 6 minutes y/n, do not make me get him...'