The legacy pt. 9 🌿 TFATWS (Spoilers)

Song: Cautious Clay - erase

Your outfit;

SPOILERS!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!

Spoilers!!!!!

SpOiLeRs!

A damn oil panting.

That's what your skin now looks like. Bruises and cuts and red spots littered all over your side and back. Not even to speak of the soreness in your body right now. At moments like these you wish you had the supersoldier serum because   then you wouldn't be stuck with this for weeks.

You quickly cover it up with your clothes before stepping out of the bathroom. Your eyes meet Bucky's, his mouth opens to say something but you look away.

You're having one of those days, one of those days where everything ways too heavy on your mind. Or in other words, you're extremely grumpy this morning.

You again didn't get much sleep, flashbacks plague your mind, the torture you had to go through for weeks to no end, they won't leave your mind alone, especially at night.

You fill the kettle and put it on the fire, maybe some tea will take your mind off of things. You take out your phone.

You have couple messages from Wanda with some pictures attached to it. The corners of your mouth lift up just a tad, just enough for it to be considered a smile.

'Maybe you need something stronger than tea...' Zemo remarks and you look up from your phone giving him a stone cold glare.

'Zemo... I wouldn't if I were you...' Bucky tries to keep the peace.

You look back at your phone. You open Twitter, of course you're not on it with your real name, but you do want to follow what's going on in the world. Today? Karli Morgenthau blowing up a GRC supply depot, killing three people and injuring eleven more. You sigh at that, you really are on her side in this but you're not on board with the way she's handeling it.