You're fluffy 🌿 Thor (request)

Song: Steelix - lay your head

Imagine; you're having a very bad day, luckily your husband Thor can make it all better.

Its short but I hope you like it!

•••

Working in the avengers compound should have been a dream. You'd be close to your husband and your friends. You'd basically have a dream job.

In a way it is. You don't really see it as working, sure at times it's stressful managing everything in the compound, from supplies to the bills to the security, it's a lot but seeing them everyday makes it lots better.

Except for today, everyone except your husband is on a mission, and a couple colleagues, who have been antagonising you since day one, have been extra bitchy today.

Paperwork piled up because other people were too busy/ lazy to do it themselves, so here you are, way past your regular hours, to do it yourself.

Tears brim your eyes as you stare at the screen. Almost everybody has gone home to their families, and here you are, stuck doing everyone's work. The work of the very same people that were bitching behind your back.

You feel your hand getting wet, you look down and see the tears have fallen already. You blink them away and wipe the remainder off of your face. Crying is unprofessional.

There's a knock on the door, distracting you from the screen once again. You're met with the happy face of Thor, which turns into wordy when he sees your stressed and yet tired state.

'I was wondering where you were, you're usually on time for dinner...'

'Sorry honey... I've been busy.. I must've forgotten to text you...' you wipe a hand over your face before wiping your nose.

'What's wrong?' He asks moving over to stand behind you. His firm hands end up on your shoulders, gently massaging them.

You let yourself fall back against the backrest, you close your eyes and hum content. 'I'm just stressed, and angry and tired... guess this is just an off day for me...'

'Well...' he lowers himself so he can talk right into your ear. 'I know just the thing...'

You chuckle when you feel his lips on the side of your head. Thor may be a fairly intimidating guy, with the muscles and his height but, he's a giant teddy bear. You're lucky with a guy like him.

'And what is that thing?'

'Perhaps watching a movie? With snacks? Like we always do?'

'That sounds amazing...' you gush. 'I'm lucky to have you...' you turn your head to face him.

'I made a promise, I would be there for you...'

'You're so cheesy...' You smile letting your head gently fall against his. 'But I love you for it...'

'Lets go then, before you get sucked into your computer again...' he beams as he hooks his arms underneath your body and swiftly lifts you up in his arms.

'Thor! I can walk!'

'Not today... my queen, today you are unable to walk, unable to do anything... you won't have to do a thing anymore because I will do it for you...'

'I love you..' you croak out. Overcome with emotions.

'I love you too... my queen...'