Magic touch 🌿 Loki

Song: Coldplay - Atlas.

Imagine: Loki has to take care of a baby, and he of course, has no clue how, so you help him out.

Loki has no idea how he got into this situation, some woman showed up and put a baby in his arms, and left even faster than she came.

He's dumbfounded at this little moral laying in his arms. He's still in somewhat of a shock when he steps into the elevator to take him to the top floor.

He doesn't know anything about babies and how to take care of them. But he knows someone who seems like the woman that can take care of tony and fragile mortals. You.

Not even halfway up the tower, the baby starts crying uncontrollably, even up to the point where Loki is sure that the entire city can hear it.

'Y/n!. I need your help!' He rushes out of the elevator and you turn to look over the couch, eyes going big when you hear the heartwrenching sound of a baby crying.

'What is going on?' You get up from the couch and rush to his aid.

You take the baby out of his arms and you lay it against your chest, shushing the baby until he or she -you're not sure yet- stops crying.

'Starts explaining why you of all people have a baby Loki...' You whisper.

'This lady came up and she...she pushed the baby in my arms and left without explanation...will you please help me?' He begs and you must say, it's extremely satisfying to see him asking you for help like this.

'Fine... I'll help you... but you have to do something for me in return...'

He holds up his hands waiting for you to name your price.

'I get you to come with me on an evening out...'

He groans, knowing that it means you dragging him across New York, being around other people. But right now he has no other choice.

'Deal...' He sighs and you silently cheer, careful not to wake up the baby.

You look down to see the baby staring at you. 'You're just here for the show aren't you?' You softly say with a smile on your face.

Loki feels something that he never felt before as he watches you interact with this tiny mortal. He feels this incredible happy feeling or whatever it is.

'JARVIS?'

'Yes miss y/l/n?'

'Could you prepare a bottle for this baby?'

'Certainly miss...' Jarvis replies before you hear a lot of rumbling coming from the kitchen.

The baby's hand suddenly tangled itself in your hair and tugs firmly making you gasp out before chuckling.

'Let's get you into a seat and give you something else to clench onto instead of my hair...' you chuckle and Loki can't help but smile.

And that's how it continues the whole day, since the whole team is suddenly on a mission and can't get back until later this week, you're stuck taking care of this child. Not that you mind. You love it.

And Loki follows you around like a dog, curious but still a bit distant. finding out it's actually a boy while changing him.

Loki can't place his finger on what this feeling is he has inside though. But it feels wonderful, so he does keep on following you around. Whenever he sees you with this infant, his heart leaps.

'How are you so good at this?' He asks once the madness kind of dies down.

The boy now sleeping in your arms, his head resting against your chest, it's the cutest thing Loki has ever seen.

'I don't know... it's just instinct I guess... or it's the universe fucking with me...'

'What do you mean?'

'I always wanted kids, but well... I can't.. I can't have them...I'm the same as Natasha..sterilised...'

'That's... that's horrible...I had no idea...y/n if I would've known...'

'Its okay Loki...' you chuckle.

'I made peace with it a long time ago... and who knows?, maybe this little guy will need my help for the rest of his life...'

'He would be lucky to have you...'

You sigh and let out a groan before turning your face to Loki again with a soft smile.

'If you don't want to go out with me it's fine... I'm not going to force you...and besides.. I had fun today... I only asked you because... I thought we could have a seriously fun evening...'

'I don't have many friends besides you... I just need to "man up" for a moment... so y/n... would you like to accompany and show me all of New York?'

You chuckle making the little boy squirm around. 'Yes...Well as soon as this little guy is checked for any people that know him...'

'I actually wouldn't mind taking care of him... forever...'

'Am I hearing this correctly?, do you want to take care of a mortal?'

'As long as it's with you then sure...'

'You're grown soft Loki... it's strange.. but I like it...' you laugh.

'You're...strange...' he mutters and it makes you shake your head.

'Thank you...' you smile proudly.

SO I hope you like this one because I don't do happy so aften and this came to mind so here you go!