Sestra pt.5 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Song: Zack Hemsey - the way.

SPOILERSSSSS FOR BOTH EPISODE 6 AND 7!

OKAY BUT WHAT IF HAYWARD IS MEPHISTO??

AND AGNES IS EVIL BECAUSE I SAW THE BEGINNING OF THE EPISODE (6) AND THERE WAS THE WORD NAUGHTY ON HER BUTT, LIKE I THINK SHES EVIL BUT I LIKE HER

ALSO VISION... HONEY PLEASE BE OKAYYY I WONT SURVIVE IT IF YOU PULL THAT SHIT!

ALSO THE TWINS ARE ADORABLE AND I DON'T TRUST PIETRO

Also am I the only one that doesn't get it when they say that Vision is being used as a weapon? A weapon against what? Bad humor? Dull television?

Update; I FUCKING HATE HAYWARD THAT BITCH REALLY SAID THAT WANDA WAS USING VISION AS A WEAPON WITH HIS WHOLE CHEST BUT IN THE END TURNED OUT TO BE THE FUCKER WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO USE VIS AS A WEAPON! ALSO I KNEW AGNES WAS EVIL, AND MY BBY WANDA IS INNOCENT! YAY! ALSO VISION AND DARCY SUPREMACY I DONT MAKE THE RULES!

Also this suit but in purple instead of green, that's your real life superhero suit and the one you wear at the Halloween fair...

•••

•••

'You sure that going to that fair is a good idea?'

'Yes I do, or will help keep a low profile, and also I don't trust Pietro, or this version of Pietro..' You reply to Sam. You can't help but chuckle at the homemade version of is suit.

'We can't all have a great suit in this universe Y/n no need to laugh about it...'

'Oh but I will... I mean not everything that comes from here is bad...' you joke, the chuckling dies off, you don't know what it is but you're getting emotional. More than you usually are.

'Hey.. I'm sure the dream team is working very hard to make sure this ends..' Sam smiles softly and you nod.

Your eyes move over his shoulder, they lock on Agnes in her own garden, it's like she's listening to you, you know she is. Which means that you have to be careful, you don't want your cover blown.

'Anything wrong?' Sam whispers and you shake your head. You kiss his cheek before taking his hand and leading him outside.

You walk to Wanda's house, you see the families with their children, it reminds you a lot of the good old days. When you used to go trick or treating in Sokovia. You always dressed up as the magic three, Wanda was Glamour, Pietro was Illusion and you were Polaris. But then reality hits you again, these people are being held hostage, they feel genuine anxiety, they're in pain. That's also when you start hearing their inner voices, screaming for help.

Your face scrunches up a little and Sam notices. 'I'm fine..' you quickly discard his worried expression. And you are, but those people are certainly not.

You walk up to Wanda and your brother, if he even really is your brother. You see him run off together with Tommy 'Okay well that is certainly new..' you joke.

'Auntie!' Billy yells as he launches himself from the hay he's sitting on and rushes over. 'Auntie!' Tommy yells and uses his power to run right into you, knocking you off of your feet.

'Well, seems like I am not the only one knocking my wife off of her feet..' Sam winks and you quickly shoot him a death glare.

'Turns out Tommy has speed like Pietro...' Wanda chuckles as she helps you up. 'Well I can see.. and feel that..' you run your now sore back.

'Isn't it cool sis?' Pietro asks with his enthusiasm on high. 'Yes.. very...' you reply not so enthusiastic.

'You're just jealous that the twin has my ability and not yours...'

'Yeah I'm sure that's it...' your sarcastic reply gets ignored by both your siblings, however, you can see even Wanda herself is weary of him. This version of him at least.

'Well, Wanda, how about I take Billy and Tommy to play some games, so you three can have a little family time?' Sam asks and she smiles. 'That would be great..'

'Right honey?'

'Yes dear that would be great!' You smile back at Sam, silently thanking him.

You walk with your siblings, sitting down on the hay. 'Mom and dad would've loved this place..' Pietro speaks up. 'Yes, I think they would have...'

You stay silent, you try to contain your anger. You've figured it all out by now, or at least who is behind all of this. You know who is controlling Pietro, this little town and with that.. Wanda. Not that you can expose them now, that would be too dangerous. You still havent spoken to Shuri any further about Vision. And you still don't know every single detail about how the twins were created.

You'd like for Wanda to at least be able to have her family, Vision and the kids. The kids cant be controlled and are hers fully.

You realise you've been zoning out of the conversation. Not that they care, they never did anyway. In the meantime they stood up and started walking around, leaving you on the hay.

'Auntie!' Billy yells from across the street, he's in distress, you can hear it. You quickly stand up and wait for him to explain. 'It's my dad! Something is wrong!' He pants. 'I can hear him.. he's in trouble...'

You place your fingers on the sides of his head, you can hear Vision call out. 'No...' you breathe. 'No no no...'

You turn your head to Wanda. 'WANDA!, SOMETHING IS WRING WITH VISION!' You grab Billy's hand and rush to your siblings.

Wanda's face goes from relaxed to worried in record time. Billy explains it once again and Wanda looks up at you.

'Oh relax sis, Its not like your dead husband can die twice..' Pietro comments making both your heads snap at him. Red and purple blast Pietro back into the fake cemetery.

'Do what you have to Wanda...' you assure her with a nod and she swallows the lump in her throat. 'It will be alright Billy.. I'm gonna go help him...'

Purple swirls around your hands and makes your eyes glow again. It's different from when you use your powers outside of the Hex, but still oddly familiar. You boost yourself up.

You launch through the streets until you meet the edge of the Hex, you let your feet meet the ground again as you look around.

Then you notice Vision trying to break through the Hex wall, Or rather, he already is almost fully through. 'VISION STOP!' You yell reaching for him.

Your hand reaches for the last piece of fabric that still in the Hex, you're sure you can reach it, but a purple spark blasts you away from both Vision and the edge of the Hex.

You fall back into the grass, slowly losing consciousness. Someone stopped you from reaching Vision. It just confirms something is at play here, and you will help Wanda stop it.