I like her 🌿 Carol Danvers

Song: Doja Cat - freak

Imagine; you're a queen on another planet, Carol catches your interest.

First of all, the next one on my request list is pretty angsty, which I have to be in the right mindset for, but that's because I had a date and it went really well so I was extremely happy. So that's why the updates are a bit slow

Okay so I wrote this for a friend, might be some mistakes in them and it's super short but I had to post something. She found it very awkward to read but I found it awkward to write with her name it in so enjoy 😂

Your dress:

•••

'Look at this place...'

The team looks around the castle. Marble floors and black stone walls. This place screams royal.

'Whoever lives here must be rich and in charge of this whole planet...' Tony mutters.

'Her name is Y/n.. the woman who runs this place..' Carol explains as she herself gawks at the interior of the castle.

She has learned a lot about this planet, she has learned a lot about its culture and customs. She was always entranced by this planet when she would fly by.

Well now she has a good reason to feed her curiosity since the ship she was traveling with broke down, well the ship of the team. She can fly of course.

She walks in front of the group, mainly because she knows how this place works, and because that group gets in more trouble than they should as earths mightiest heroes.

Large doors open when she arrives, one of the servants joins her side as she walks in.

The large hall contains a few pillars reaching up to support the incredibly high ceiling and a throne considerably the same size as Odins throne back in Asgard, maybe even bigger.

'And I said that he should just fuck off-'

'Your majesty...' the servant interrupts as her friends try to suppress their giggles and laughter.

Y/n rolls her eyes as she turns to the servant.  'Yes ..what now?' She replies annoyed.

'We have visitors...'

Y/n looks at the group, she isn't that impressed, visitors like this come in here a lot, but then the girl up front. That's a new kind of woman. She smirks as she sinks into the throne a bit.

Carol glances up to the woman on the throne. She imagined what kind of woman would be sitting there, but she didn't expect her to be so... pretty.

'I think that is our cue... come on girls..' one of her friends whispers.

Her friends leave the large hall, leaving it fairly empty and insanely quiet. Awkwardness all around, some might say.

'We wanted to ask-'

Y/n raises her hand to make Tony stop talking, he frowns but stops talking anyway, he scoffs as he rolls his eyes.

'Let the girl speak..' she commands.

'We are here to ask for shelter, and a way to fix our spaceship so my team can go home..'

'Only your team?'

'I can fly...' Carol simply answers making Y/n's eyes widen for a second.

'Wow... well.. I'd say you have my word that your ship will be fixed... you can also stay here...' she stands and walks up to Carol and gets close to her ear.

'As long as you like...' she whispers before snapping her fingers, letting the servants know they have work to do.

•••

Dinner is ready and served, everyone is sitting neatly at the table. And Carol is having a crisis.

She normally wouldn't go for someone like the queen but Carol would gladly make an exception for her. But the only problem is that Carol can't help but blush with everything she says, she shuts down whenever Y/n looks at her. She stutters like there's no tomorrow, and the team is starting to notice as does Lot.

'So Carol... where are you from?' She asks as she seductively puts the fork between her teeth.

Carol visibly swallows before answering. 'Uhm, Earth...'

'As do we..' Tony comments, receiving a glare from the queen.

Carol quickly puts a glass against her lips before the queen turns to her again.

'And have you ever gotten laid on this... earth?'

Carol chokes on her drink and the team holds in their laughter. A few snorts can be heard.

'Uh, Yes... Yes I have...' She answer truthfully.

After that the questions only get more private and wished to be explained in incredible detail. But it doesn't bother Carol as everyone thinks. No she likes this boldness, she is actually pretty into the queen right now.

The team slowly stand up, one after the other, to call it a night. Eventually leaving Y/n and Carol alone.

'So... ever wanted to try and get laid with someone from outer space?' She grins.

Carol answers with a sudden burst of confidence. 'Yeah...very much... would you be into that?'

'Why don't I show you how we do things around here?' Y/n leans forward.

'Lead the way...'