Go on then! 🌿 Bucky (request)

Song: Nicki Minaj - grand piano.

Imagine; Bucky forgets your secret date, he ends up going with some other random girl and you saw.

You wanted bad guy bucky, you get it.... also YES, there will be a second part!

Also a happy part will follow, AND I WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE I HELD A FRICKING SNAKE OMGGG, it literally made the blood flow to my fingers stop but it was so worth it!!! Also I have proof but since I used all of my 4G to update chapters here, I don't have enough to upload a picture with this.. if you still want proof then I will post it in one of my other chapters later.

•••

You're soaked, everything you've got on sticks to your skin, which is colder than ice right now, if you weren't special, you would've already developed hypothermia.

You're walking back to the tower, alone and numb. You really though you had something going on with Bucky.

He was so excited for the date, he tried and tried to ask you on a date so many times that eventually you agreed after he kissed you like there was no tomorrow.

He even said he loved you like he had not loved someone else before. You felt special, but now you just feel stupid.

You were supposed to meet at the park this evening, you would go on a walk through New York, and you wanted to keep it a secret from the team for a little while longer.

You showed up on time, wearing a very pretty dress that you wouldn't dare wear in front of anyone else. And right when you saw him, it started to rain. It was pretty bad.

So he ran to shelter with another girl getting dragged after him. You could hear him laughing once they reached the little patio in the middle of the park.

He pulled her against him and before you knew it, he was already kissing her, the exact way he kissed you.

You didn't care about the rain anymore, you wanted to get out of there and puke out your insides. You felt nauseous, sick to your stomach. You would've expected something like this from Tony... no scratch that..

Tony has many girlfriends but he wouldn't date or go out with two girls at a time. Everyone expects him to be the real playboy, but apparently nobody knows that Bucky is the real playboy here. Not even you.

So you've been walking around New York for the past few hours, thinking about what you're going to say to the team, they will have questions when you'll get back all soaked.

You don't even know what you're going to say to Bucky when you see him. But something tells you he will know the exact words in your mouth already.

'Y/n!, oh my god! I was worried about you! Where have you been?, why are you so wet?' Natasha bombards you with questions.

'I'm fine... I was supposed to meet this guy at the park this evening...' You slowly speak up as you make eye contact with Bucky.

You can see him shift lightly while his eyes go big in realisation.

'What happened?' Nat asks as she cups your cheek.

'He uh, showed up.. with another girl... and when it started to rain he hid with her and I saw them... kissing...'

'What?!, I need his info right about now!'

'No...no... I don't want you to go after him.. I'm done... I mean... I really thought he meant it when he said he loved me.. and he clearly didn't so I'm done... I'll get over it...' you give her a reassuring smile.