Numb pt. 2 🌿 Bucky Barnes.

Song: Hoobastank - the reason.

'I hope she's very miserable now! What a bitch for not even showing up!' You mutter.

'Dolores is a much better choice than that low life!'

'Bucky deserves better honestly, she was only using him!'

'Y/n... you shouldn't look at those comments...' Natasha sighs as she leans against the doorframe.

'Oh but the best is right here in front of me... she should die, no cap..' you sigh as you close your laptop, falling back against the bed.

'His fans are crazy Y/n, you've always known that, they always left comments like that, you shouldn't let those comments control you...' Natasha walks over to the bed and sinks down next to you. She wraps an arm around you.

'I'm getting death threats... for something I didn't even do... I was right there and he knew I was going to be there... I don't even get why he would do such a thing.. he had been spoiling me for the whole week, sending nice messages and all, and suddenly I'm nothing to him... it's funny really...' a humourless chuckle leaves your lips. 'He told me that I was throwing away all the years of being together... while he did exactly that last Friday...'

'He's an asshole Y/n, he changed and that's not on you, you did your part by holding on and actually showing up...' Natasha lays her head down on yours.

'It fucking sucks... we had it all figured out you know, we would tour for a while and then we would buy a house, we would get married and all that...'

The radio plays softly in the background. You hadn't been bothered by it until now. You hear them announce the song Bucky wrote for you and you feel like you're about to suffocate.

'And then that fucking song!' You suddenly burst out in anger. You grab the book laying next to your bed and throw it at the radio, effectively breaking the thing before laying back down again.

'Hey, listen to me... you're gonna get through this... we will.. and you're gonna get over him... I know that sounds nearly impossible... but you will..'

'I wish he would leave me alone... he keeps calling and texting and then the song being played on fucking repeat.. I don't even get why he would kiss Dolores while you texted Steve that we would be there... I mean I even texted Bucky to let him know I was gonna be there...or maybe that was just the ultimate "fuck you, we're done"...'

'Maybe...' Nat sighs. 'There's just something off about this..'

•••

'Are you fucking insane?! Why would you even do such a thing?!' Bucky is outright panicking.

He just lost the most important person in the world because of a cheap lie made up by Dolores. He didn't want to believe it at first, but Steve got his hands on the real messages send by you and the ones send to Steve by Nat.

'Are you joking? Bucky come on! She was no good for you! She held you back... I did you a favour!' She chuckles coldheartedly.

'A favour? No you flat out ruined both of our lives! Mine and Y/n's! Do you have any idea what those fans will do to her?!'

'Let them... she was a bitch anyways, an attention seeking whore...' Again Dolores laughs, sending Bucky into full blown anger.

He's seeing red at this point, so badly that Steve has to hold him back. 'You're done here Dolores...I don't want to see you ever again... you will pay for what you did!'