Sestra pt. 9 🌿 WandaVision/ Bucky/Sam

Song: Manitee ft. Sober Rob - Kavachi

Spoilers!!!!!

You rush out of the basement, with Sam following you. You see Agatha flowing in the sky with two leashes. You run up to Wanda and then you see it's your nephews.

'You really want to join Mephisto don't you Agatha..' you stand next to Wanda.

'So you still think I want revenge on you? I'm way past that now believe it or not... it's something else I am after..' she tugs the leashes and the children fall back.

Wanda's anger snaps and she uses her power to blast Agatha back. 'No!' You yell trying to stop her.

'Go to your room!' Wanda says to her boys. They follow her command without back talk. 'Sam... join them...'

You take Wanda's hand in yours and you gently run your fingers over it. 'She absorbs your power...' you look her into her eyes.'So what do we do?' She asks worried.

'She can't absorb mine... I'll stick with the direct attacks-'

'Yeah honey you do that!' She cackles. Wanda gets angry again and uses her red car to slam Agatha into a house.

You turn to Agatha for a moment before turning back to Wanda. 'As I was saying...I'll stick with the direct attacks... you stick with using objects... I can't let her kill you...' You let go off her and walk to the car. Her boots are sticking out from underneath the car. But her body isn't there anymore.

'Vision?' Wanda says surprised, making you turn around. You frown at this weird version of him. He's all white and blue and not.. as colourful as the Vision Wanda created. As the Vision you recognise.

'No..'

The pieces click together in your mind. No, this may be the real Vision, his body, but this isn't the one you remember. That lying bitch! You hate Hayward with your entire being already, this just adds on. That footage of Wanda stealing him was faked, part of it was real but not everything.

'No Wanda get away from him!' You yell but it's too late. He's already trying to crush her skull, so un Vision like.

Hayward was trying to make it seem like Wanda is the one using Vision as a weapon, but it was him all this time. Oh you'll rip him a new one when you see him.

You try to pull them apart but to no avail. Luckily her saviour isn't far away. Like the hero he is, Vision dives down right into.. Caucasian Vision?. You pull Wanda away from their fight.

'This is our home..' Wanda mutters. 'Then let's fight for it...' You take her hand in yours.

'I'm sorry... I wasn't there for you when you needed me... I feel fucking guilty because you're my only blood related family left... but just know that I am here for you now...'

'I forgive you.. you had your own family.. I should've reached out to you.. we both made mistakes...'

'Also I wanted to tell you.. I called Shuri... to help us with Vision... and your kids well.. we could find a way for them to exist out of the Hex as well..'

'You... you did that for me?' She seems shocked.

'You're my sister, I want you to be happy.. I had luck.. you didn't.. and I mean... we're not normal, so maybe our problems don't require modern solutions... but strange ones...I... this would've never happened if it wasn't for me...'

'What are you talking about?' She asks with a small frown.

'Long story short... I did the same as you, on a much less scale, she came asking questions... then I found out she was just after revenge... I killed her beloved...' she wants to reply but you stop her. 'no he wasn't innocent... she wants your power Wanda... to bring him back... I can't let that happen...we don't have time for me to tell you every single detail, which I will later... I promise you... I will tell you everything.. about the powers-'

'You knew?!' She interjects making you roll your eyes.

'Once again, time is ticking Wanda..' you warn her and she nods. 'Right now your children, Vision, Sam and Bucky are the priorities... and the people of westview of course...'

'I like this side of you...'

'Kinda tired of hiding it... so enjoy while you can...' you wink before using your powers to fly after Agatha to the heart of the city.

Wanda is the first to drop down, you decide it's best to stay behind high up in the air. You look around the city, it all seems so peaceful still. While everyone is crying out for help, they don't look like they need it, and that's just what's wrong with the Hex. It's just show not reality.

You think back about your own Hex, the one you created and broke down two years ago. It was weird after the illusion was gone, empty.. lonely even. You wonder if that's what it will be like for Wanda if she brings it down before you can even try to save Vision and the children.

it's quiet suddenly, you can't hear them screaming in your head anymore, it snaps you out of the daze you were in, you look down to see people crowding around Wanda.

You drop down next to her, keeping the people at a safe distance. 'Please... if you're not going to let us go then please kill us..' the old lady speaks.

'Go...' Wanda suddenly speaks before red streaks go up to the center of the Hex. The people start running in all different kinds of directions.

You look at Agatha and you can see the smirk on her face only getting wider. 'Y/n!' Sam catches your attention, the twins are with him. But they don't seem fine.

You look over at Vision, who just fell out of the sky without you even noticing. You were too angry to even register anything happening. That dark side is coming out even more.

You know you can't let it control you, not all of you. Bad things happened last time that happened. 'Wanda stop...' your voice reaches her ears.

'They will die... we will find a way to fix it...'

And she does, she listens to you, the Hex closing again and the power flowing back to her instead of out.

'They're tied to your little world Wanda...'

'Yeah we can see that.. you know what Agatha? I've been nice to you, I've warned you not to come for my family... I even let you live-'

'Honey, I am not the only enemy here anymore I'm afraid..'

You look around, the white vision is back, now joined by Hayward on the other side of the street.

'I have a plan for Agatha... you trust me?'  You glance at Wanda.

'Naturally...'  she gives you a small nod.

'Your mother and I.. we didn't prepare you for this..' Vision speaks up. 'But you were born for this..' Wanda adds.

'Sam stay with the kids..' you order just as Vision flies off with the white one. 'And you?' He asks.

'Oh don't worry... she can't hurt me...' your eyes glow again, that's when Sam realises that you mean every word.

'Boys... handle the army... mommy and Aunt Y/n have to take care of something...' Wanda flies up to Agatha before completely disappearing.

'Well that was anticlimactic...' Agatha chuckles. 'You want a.. cli- nevermind that sounds so wrong..' you sigh before flying up to her yourself.

'Remember that little trick from 2 years ago? See I learned to do the same.. well I already knew.. because you know.. Scarlet Witch and all..' you roll your wrist while your power creates a form. An almost human form.

Agatha's gaze drops to the top of the building, and to the man standing there.

'Agatha?' The man calls out.