Uh-oh 🌿 Steve (request)

Song: Kali Uchis - telepatía

Imagine; you're on your period and Steve freaks out because he doesn't know what to do.

Short one but I hope you like it!

•••

It was getting close to the date at which Viagra Falls would start again. The red Viagra falls. The splash of the Red Sea, your monthly reoccurring ketchup bottle fase? Whatever you can call it, it's gonna happen in a few days.

This also happens the be the first time Steve is ever home from a mission when you're almost on it. He has never seen or dealt with any of that, and with good reason.

Your boobs are incredibly sore, so is your back, you're hungry and angry all the time. Moody is put lightly in this situation and you could easily go on a killing spree just because you feel like it.

What you didn't expect however was for your period to come two days early, and Steve to be waking you up to tell you, with all his hysteria.

'Y/n! Y/n wake up!'

'Steve! Steve what?! What's wrong!' You startle awake and immediately you can feel something sticking to your lower region.

'You're bleeding! Are you hurt? Did you get hurt overnight?'

'Steve... please calm down...'

'But... but what's going on?'

'Steve have you ever heard of something called a period? You must've heard in high school right?'

'I... I heard something about it but we never really spoke about it at school.. it was more secretive back in the day...'

You fall back against the bed, a wave of pain hitting your stomach, you immediately scrunch up as you clutch it. 'Can you get me something Steve? Something for the pain?'

He rushes out of the room and later comes back with as many painkillers as he can carry. 'You're lucky you're cute..' you manage to smile before taking.. probably more than you should.

'I'm going to take a shower and explain everything more when I get out, in the meantime-'

'I'll change the sheets and put some clothes in the dryer for you.. you like the warm clothes right?' 

'Even though you just woke me up in the worst way possible... you're the sweetest man to me ever...' you peck his lips.

'Sorry about that.. I just panicked...' he sighs. 'It's okay.. you're still adapting, I guess this is also part of it..it's natural for women... for men on the other hand, it remains a mystery most of the time.. but next time you wake me up like that... I'll strangle you in your sleep... got it? Just kidding...'

You stand up and wobble to the bathroom. Before closing the door you look at his surprised expression. 'Or am I?' You smirk before closing and locking the door.

Steve may have had his first experience with the whole period thing, but the horrors down there, he's not ready for that yet.