love cycle 🌿 Stucky/Reader (request)

Song: Married life - up.

Imagine; you're married to Bucky and Steve, and you're expecting a child.

Okay so I don't know if it was supposed to be all fluffy, but you know me... I'm all angst to fluff so that's what this is, I'll make sure to put extra fluff in but still, it's a bit angsty.

•••

When you found out you were pregnant with their baby, you were so excited. For a couple weeks things had gone like usual, no sickness, no pains, no complaints.

But now, a few months later, 6 to be exact. You start to notice that the pain in your back has increased, so has your morning sickness. You're constantly tired. Which is not ideal when your two beefcakes are on a mission together.

That baby is taking its toll on your normal body, you're no engineered super soldier, but that doesn't mean that the baby you're carrying, a mixture of them both, is normal like you.

'It would certainly explain the sudden increase of side effects...' Bruce concludes as he looks at the screen in front of him. 'Does it increase more if they're away?'

'Yeah...' you sigh trying to sit up, but the baby inside makes it very hard to even find a comfortable position to sit in. 'He or she moves more, much like their mommy... it's like I'm restless and so is the baby...'

'It could very well be that the baby is already aware of their heartbeats, or hears them... have you talked to them about this?'

'No...' you huff crossing your arms, you lean them on your big belly and it honestly makes Bruce smile a bit.

You always wanted a kid, you've been whining to Bucky and Steve for your whole three years of marriage, it's not that they didn't want it, but it just wouldn't happen, until now.

'After a mission, when they get home, they just go straight to the shower and then to bed... I don't have time to even talk to them before they're out and about, training or debriefing or whatever the fuck it is that they do all day...'

'So you feel a little neglected? I think the baby feels it too...' Bruce tells you as he lays his hand down on your belly. 'Tell them how you feel, and I will make sure they don't get assigned to any missions anymore...'

'Thank you Bruce, you're the best...' You smile at him.

'I know it's not easy to carry a super baby... but you'll make it through okay? And then you'll forget all about it... you'll laugh...'

'Really Bruce?'

'I should've shut up after you said I was the best...'

'Yeah...' a small smirk forms on your lips.

Bruce gets up from his chair and helps you off of the large seat before grabbing your ultrasound pictures. 'You wanna know?'

'I kinda want to do this gender reveal... you can give the ones where I can't see... give the ones where you can to Pepper, she arranges everything...'

'Will Do... now go tell them...'

•••

'Hey darling....' Steve kisses your lips. 'Hey doll...' Bucky follows shortly and you smile.

'I was waiting for you two to get back...I need to discuss something with you...' you smile at them.

'We uh, we want to have a shower first, we wanna wash everything away, after that you'll have our devoted attention Okay?' Bucky replies.