I WON'T LOSE YOU TOO! 🌿 Rocket (request)

Song: endgame trailer song.

Imagine; you're the adoptive daughter of Rocket and you save everyone. (Can't spoil it too much) also Groot is like your big bro.

Your outfit:

•••

•••

You watched them all go, together with your father, you stood there and you couldn't do anything about it. You've never felt more useless than in that moment.

But now, after five years, your life had purpose again.

A plan was forged by the remaining heroes, to go back in time and retrieve the stones, to make an end to this once and for all and bring everyone back.

Everyone got assigned to a stone, you were send to retrieve the one power stone, the one Peter Quill found a while ago. Together with Rhodes and Nebula, you will go back in time to get it, only one problem.

Rocket, your father, has been incredibly protective of you ever since the snap. You need to do this, which will mean that he will give you a hard time about it.

'You're not going...' he walks away after hearing the plan.

'Yes I am...'

'No you're not...' he replies and you roll your eyes with a groan.

'We all need to help or this fails... I am going!'

'I don't want you too!, you'll listen to me because I say so, end of discussion...'

'No way!, I finally have a way to help everyone, to get them back!, why do you get to risk your life while all I do IS STAY BEHIND!, I AM NOT A DAMN BABY!'

'BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT!, AND YOU ARE MY BABY!, YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!' He yells back at you, shutting you up.

'I ALREADY LOST YOUR BROTHER!, I.. I can't loose you too...Y/n I lost enough...' he continues.

'Don't you think I did too?, that's why I am doing this dad...' you fall to your knees in front of him.

'I will be careful... I always am... they need my help out there and you know it... Rhodes has never been on this planet before, and Nebula well.. even though I trust her, I still want to make sure she's on our side...please..don't you believe in me?'